Groups

Which of these deals is the best?Xbox 360 Arcade or Elite? need some expert advice:)

I've got my eye on some xbox 360 deals mainly the amazon, and argos, deals but im not sure which of these deals is the best value for money.

Here are the deals below im looking at -
    @argos
    1. xbox 360 elite+Pure, Lego Batman and Additional Black Controller for £179.99
    2. xbox 360 arcade console+above games + controller for £129.99

@amazon
    3. Xbox 360 Arcade Console for £114.99 on its own or
    (*Get a Wireless Entertainment Pack for £15 when you buy this from Amazon.co.uk) or

4. Buy an Xbox 360 Elite Console, for £179.99
    Get A Game or a Wireless Entertainment Pack Free

please help! guys any advice on which you think is the best deal are welcome thanx in advance!

9 Comments

the argos and amazon deals are the same cuz the wireless entertainment pack includes pure and lego batman aswell as a controller

Original Poster

mozeley;7741308

the argos and amazon deals are the same cuz the wireless entertainment … the argos and amazon deals are the same cuz the wireless entertainment pack includes pure and lego batman aswell as a controller

but who would you rather order from amazon or argos?:?

SuperEd

DEALofaLifetime;7741325

amazon :thumbsup:

I have just ordered the elite from Amazon with Forza for £179, my old premium xbox has just about had it after i got it two days after launch.

DEALofaLifetime;7741325

yeah amazon if it was me i would get the elite with mass effect 2 but to be honest these deals dont seem that good the deals before christmas were alot better before christmas i got the arcade with left for dead 2 forza 3 and the wireless pack for 129.99 from amazon

Original Poster

Im thinking of maybe getting an arcade, but i have a question is the hardrive really that important on the xbox 360 or could i do without it?

DEALofaLifetime;7741826

Im thinking of maybe getting an arcade, but i have a question is the … Im thinking of maybe getting an arcade, but i have a question is the hardrive really that important on the xbox 360 or could i do without it?

You really need a HDD to prolong the life of the console and for quieter gaming as you can install onto the HDD.............also if you want to download Arcade games you'll need one.

DEALofaLifetime;7741826

Im thinking of maybe getting an arcade, but i have a question is the … Im thinking of maybe getting an arcade, but i have a question is the hardrive really that important on the xbox 360 or could i do without it?

yeah u really do need a hard drive and with a arcade u dont get a headset either u will want one of them aswell

Original Poster

what about the super elite deal on amazon guys??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is11

See more discussions