Groups
    EXPIRED

Which of these laptops are better?

Banned
    Hi i am looking for a laptop to run the internet from my wireless router at home and do basic office stuff and listen to music and play dvd's which one of these would be better for my needs?

currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgaddkllmdfflcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&sku=051058&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgaddkllmdfflcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&sku=051058&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null

I bought the one below today but i was thinking for £130 less i could get the one above and they are pretty much same spec as each other i know ones recon. but not too fussed about that. Also i am ok with windows xp or vista either or.

currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgaddkllmdfflcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&sku=454888 currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgaddkllmdfflcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&sku=454888

currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgaddkllmdfflcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=469899&category_oid=-27411 currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgaddkllmdfflcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=469899&category_oid=-27411

Or any others to recommend in this price range?

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Any advice would be wonderful just dont know lol

Ok first post do not buy packard bell compaq is a far superiour machine maybe not in spec but in build quality ... if you are serious about buying a laptop only two names stand out HP and toshiba

HP's cpu is faster,

Compaq's graphic card is better, screen is bigger, and hard disk is 20gb more.

If you don't care about REFURBISHED PRODUCT, HP is a better choice

Dell new deals come out each Thursday so my advice is see what comes out then.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?23
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?44
      3. Beds44
      4. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?88

See more discussions