Groups

Which of these two 32" TV's would you choose for your bedroom?

About to purchase a tele, mainly for my xbox360. Not sure which one to invest in.
    So it would be great to have some opinions before i go out to buy one.

A) The LG 32LH2000
    OR
    B) The Samsung LE32B450C4

Links Below

11 Comments

sammy everytime:thumbsup:

Original Poster

nutta;5413197

sammy everytime:thumbsup:

Why do you think that?

neither mate go for a sony might be a little more expensive but you get what you pay for. Used to have a 40" Samsung and in the first year retailer swapped for a Sony miles better ;-)

neither mate...as this is FS/FT lol!

ive got an LG and theyre wicked, my other halves 50" samsung broke last week 2 weeks outside of the year warranty...however as good will theyre repairing it for free.

Either way shouldnt have broke after 1 year 2 weeks!

I had a LG 19inch and loved it, but went for the samsung 32" due to it being slightly cheaper than the LG 32" at the time of me busying one, and I cannot fault it! brilliant TV

Original Poster

I thought i posted in Misc -.-

Could a mod please move this.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5413262

neither mate...as this is FS/FT lol!ive got an LG and theyre wicked, my … neither mate...as this is FS/FT lol!ive got an LG and theyre wicked, my other halves 50" samsung broke last week 2 weeks outside of the year warranty...however as good will theyre repairing it for free.Either way shouldnt have broke after 1 year 2 weeks!

Lol, im looking to buy the samsung from JL and get a 5 year warranty as well. But that is good of samsung to do that.

Original Poster

I see it has been moved. Can it also be Unexpired?

LG mate. I've had a samsung and LG. Now I only buy LG. Can't fault them. LG 37" in living room and 26" in bedroom. Great tv's

Lg M8
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972442
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716
      4. GCSE Results day78

See more discussions