Groups

Which of these two should i go for?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, i didn't know where else to put it.

I am about to purchase my new laptop (Aha yay finally! - couldn't afford the Dell deal afterall - my wages went in late and missed it!)

Only thing is, i am having trouble choosing out of these two:

They are not very informative specs but please let me know which you think is most worth the money.

1: Toshiba U300:

Intel Centrino Duo 2 T5450 (1.66GHz) processor. 1024Mb DDR2 RAM + 1024Mb Turbo Memory. 120Gb Hard Drive. 13.3ins TruBrite TFT WXGA Display. DVD Supermulti (+-Dual Layer). Intel GMA X3100 251Mb UMA Graphics. Integrated WiFi 802.11a/b/g. 1.3Mp Webcam. Bluetooth. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium.

£649

2: Toshiba somethingorother lol:

Ideal for gaming with Intel's dual core technology and a big 2Gb working space.
    Mid-range. 1.5Ghz processor. 2048Mb DDR 2 RAM. 120Gb hard drive. 15.4in TFT TruBrite WXGA display. Intel GMA X3100 358MB graphics. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium. Microsoft Works 8.5. Integrated WiFi 802.11b/g. 5 in 1 bridge media slot.

£629

Views/advice much appreciated!

5 Comments

my opionion says none of them are worth the money

Original Poster

muffin247

my opionion says none of them are worth the money

I know they are both expensive, but it's out of the two. They're from littlewoods as i can't afford on my wage to just go out and buy one off the shelves, and desperately want one before christmas. lol

Which of the two would you go for?

number 2

u do know that these are both cheaper from littlewoods DIRECT (same company)

and i think theres a 10% discount code floating about

Original Poster

muffin247

number 2u do know that these are both cheaper from littlewoods DIRECT … number 2u do know that these are both cheaper from littlewoods DIRECT (same company)and i think theres a 10% discount code floating about

May be cheaper, but with littlewoods direct you can't pay it off with monthly installments unless you add 32.9% typical interest to the total price. So with that in mind, even with the 10% discount i'd still be paying way way more than from littlewood's 0% installments.

lol fair point seems like they scrapped it

they used to offer 0% too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?912
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions