christmas eve

Christmas Eve

Original Poster

6 nil to the festive ppl its beginning to look a lot like christmas

^lol @ the losers not going out tonight

NYE>>>>>

New years eve!

Christmas Eve without a doubt. New years eve is over-rated! lol

Xmas eve:thumbsup:........NYE is usually an overhyped letdown!!

xmas eve :thumbsup: cause i cant get a babysitter nye :whistling:

christmas eve no question

christamas eve.

new years eve hasn't been the same since 1999

Banned

New year's eve.

I get more hugs and kisses :thumbsup:

xmas eve :whistling:

new years baby!!!

New years eve, christmas eve is bull ****, compeltely pointless, this is the last day of the decade way better than the day before christmas, if u get what i mean since they kinda osund the same the way ive put it lol

neither for me reason being

we got told my mum wasn't gonna make it on christmas eve and she passed away on new years eve so not the best of days for me unfortunatly

Christmas eve def

christmas eve.......2 young kids so def xmas eve.......may change my mind when i am 40yr old & kids are old enough to do there own thing haha!

micoo;7385698

New years eve, christmas eve is bull ****, compeltely pointless, this is … New years eve, christmas eve is bull ****, compeltely pointless, this is the last day of the decade way better than the day before christmas, if u get what i mean since they kinda osund the same the way ive put it lol

Its not always the last day of the decade :roll:

Met-Cast;7386121

Its not always the last day of the decade :roll:

always the last day of the year though :lol: this just happens to be a new decade

micoo;7386149

always the last day of the year though :lol: this just happens to be a … always the last day of the year though :lol: this just happens to be a new decade

And Christmas eve is the last day of the year before christmas :-D

Met-Cast;7386228

And Christmas eve is the last day of the year before christmas :-D

ye but thats bull **** its the day before a celebration, why celbrate it?, new years eve though is the last day of the year which warrents a bit of a pi$$ up :lol: im not explaining what i mean very well am i :lol:

micoo;7386239

ye but thats bull **** its the day before a celebration, why celbrate … ye but thats bull **** its the day before a celebration, why celbrate it?, new years eve though is the last day of the year which warrents a bit of a pi$$ up :lol: im not explaining what i mean very well am i :lol:

I know exactly what your on about mate im just winding you up lol

Christmas Eve. Go the local pub with friends and see people havnt seen for a while.

Never really done anything New Years Eve, apart from party with fam and friends.

souljacker;7385613

christamas eve.new years eve hasn't been the same since 1999

Agreed!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50428
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions