Found 16th Dec 2008
hiya i have an xbox 360(3 months old ) with 7 good games 2 wireless controlers and all bits and bobs that go with it,my hubby came home this morning with a ps3 40 gig version of his mate for £120(apparently it would ov been rude not to at that price),now which one ov these would you sell,im not botherd tho cause i still love me wii and that is staying :-))but one ov them has to go!!!!

16 Comments

If you're after the maximum profit, I think it makes sense to sell the PS3?

reasons:
- bought for a decent price
- already have games on the 360 - selling these would effectively lose money if replacement games on the PS3 needed to bought (unless you were planning on selling the 360 games anyway)

Personally I prefer the PS3 as a machine due to the bluray drive and PlayTV, and easily upgradeable hard-drive.

Original Poster

tea-towel;3783147

If you're after the maximum profit, I think it makes sense to sell the … If you're after the maximum profit, I think it makes sense to sell the PS3?

its not really about profit its more like him and the kids spend way to much time playing video games and if i kept them both there would proberly be murder cause only got one big telly lol

keep the xbox. better gaming console by far !!!

Scream;3783208

keep the xbox. better gaming console by far !!!

oh noes

easy, you got games for the xbox and they are cheap as chips at the mo. you should get more than £120 if you resell the ps3 so maybe a new game for the xbox or wii

xbox all the way!! (keep it)

ps3 , worth more and free to play online and the games just keep coming !

yes the 360 was a mile ahead with games , but the ps3 is catching up ! also the ps3 doesnt have major warranty issues ie the RROD , ( even microsoft have accepted that and covered it for 3 years )

you cant buy a blue ray player for that !

Keep both :thumbsup:

if you a game id say the ps3 to keep. there are ps3 releases you dont get on any other console whereas xbox360 games tend to come out on windows as both are by microsoft.

360 easy.....................
maybe 1 day ps3 but not yet

Banned

wow i wondered when the fanboy-isms would begin

didnt take long at all, i have owned both but i sold my ps3 as i just didnt play it any where near the ammounts i played my xbox

so w/e

paulam;3783186

its not really about profit its more like him and the kids spend way to … its not really about profit its more like him and the kids spend way to much time playing video games and if i kept them both there would proberly be murder cause only got one big telly lol

get another telly ! Problem solved :thumbsup:

Banned

keep the 360, much better in my opinion

geedub;3783647

get another telly ! Problem solved :thumbsup:

:w00t: best idea :thumbsup:

"of his mate for £120" I need to get me some mates like that! cheers easy :whistling::thumbsup:

Keep the Xbox it's a much better console, and get some profit from selling the PS3.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57570
    2. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions