Which one to buy?

Found 18th Sep 2012
Need some help buying a waterproof jacket.

Looking for a good quality 3 in 1 waterproof men's jacket with a budget of £40. For general use so don't want something too large and heavy. 

The only brands I have found at this price point are Regatta and Trespass. Would like to know which brand would be better in general.

Also if anyone has experience of the jackets. Two of the regatta ones have isotex 5000 fabric. 

Here is my current shortlist:

mandmdirect.com/01/…ack

amazon.co.uk/Reg…MEA

amazon.co.uk/Reg…E6/

ebay.co.uk/itm…672

Which one of these if any should I go for? Also could you please give any other suggestions. 

Thanks 
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
I think Argos are selling Regatta rain coats for £20 down from £50, might want to have a look there also.
Cheers for that, will have a look.
demolisher

I think Argos are selling Regatta rain coats for £20 down from £50, might … I think Argos are selling Regatta rain coats for £20 down from £50, might want to have a look there also.

The one for £ 20 are indeed rain coats as you stated. I am actually looking for a 3 in 1 so it won't be for me. Nevertheless still a good deal. Thanks for your help
Someone posted a Trespass jacket deal on here the other day, I had a look round the site and the prices looked ok.

Trespass 3-in-1 Mens Jackets

Edit Spelling (Someone on here likes to tell me off for my spelling!!!)
Edited by: "tjack01" 18th Sep 2012
Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants