Groups

Which one would you pick?

Thinking of getting one of these for a friend but not sure which one to get.
    I'm leaning towards the second one but not 100% sure.... any advice?

54 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.swarovski.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/SCO-Media-Site/-/-/publicimages/CG/B2C/PROD/240/697307W240.jpg

http://www.swarovski.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/SCO-Media-Site/-/-/publicimages/CG/B2C/PROD/240/1808935W240.jpg

the 2nd one, look real nice

I would go for the 2nd one :thumbsup:

Ditto - go for no 2

Second one for me too.

Go for the 2nd....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol, looks like the second one it is... thanks :-D

starsparkle2311;4269198

If I was your "friend" I'd like the second one:thumbsup:

I'm sure my 'friend' will like it :thumbsup:

Number 2 :-D

King of Thieves;4269224

lol, looks like the second one it is... thanks :-D

yay my valentines day is gonna be awesome, thanks hunny x

Supermod

DEFINITELY the second on. It just looks "tidier".

2nd one i think as well

yeah second one.......

but if its elizabeth duke..... dont get it.

Haha me too

Deffo No.2 and it seems unanimous!!!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4269238

yay my valentines day is gonna be awesome, thanks hunny x

i love you too ace but its not for u, sorry :oops:

MinstrelMan;4269266

yeah second one.......but if its elizabeth duke..... dont get it.

Its swarovski, no idea what elizabeth duke:?

2 nd one

King of Thieves;4269315

i love you too ace but its not for u, sorry :oops:Its swarovski, no idea … i love you too ace but its not for u, sorry :oops:Its swarovski, no idea what elizabeth duke:?

Argos tat!

just a warning, i got a (pretty expensive) bracelet from swarovski and 6 months later it began to tarnish VERY bad and go a bronze colour. I never put perfume over it and didnt wear it very ofter. When I took it back to the shop in the hope of getting it sorted (under the guarantee they give you) they said (at 4 different shops) that it is the crystals guaranteed, not the metal and all Swarovski jewellery is made of a 'base metal' covered in silver/gold...personally would never buy anything from them ever again...sorry about the rant but just thought you deserved to be told!! Hope it helps

Lucky friend

I'd go for number 2 too :thumbsup:

2nd one is the best :thumbsup: looks like nobody has said no. 1 :lol:

:oops: ok second one loks nice.but looks run of the mill as well to me...in the pic loks good...but if u imagaine it on the arm i think number 1 would stand out more as its a very different piece...loving the assymetry of it.... the safe option is number 2 though...but to me looks very samey and not something new and different.

so in conclusion i would prefer number 1....

Definitely No. 2

magicbeans;4269598

:oops: ok second one loks nice.but looks run of the mill as well to … :oops: ok second one loks nice.but looks run of the mill as well to me...in the pic loks good...but if u imagaine it on the arm i think number 1 would stand out more as its a very different piece...loving the assymetry of it.... the safe option is number 2 though...but to me looks very samey and not something new and different.so in conclusion i would prefer number 1....

you rebel!!! lol

cheerleader;4269536

2nd one is the best :thumbsup: looks like nobody has said no. 1 :lol:

I prefer number 1 - its different and would look alot nicer on

1st one looks young free and single 2nd ones a bit prudish

Read the thread before posting a reply and really amazed so many people chose the 2nd one. I much prefer the first one so if anyone wants to buy me one then they know which one to go for!

Original Poster

magicbeans;4269598

:oops: ok second one loks nice.but looks run of the mill as well to … :oops: ok second one loks nice.but looks run of the mill as well to me...in the pic loks good...but if u imagaine it on the arm i think number 1 would stand out more as its a very different piece...loving the assymetry of it.... the safe option is number 2 though...but to me looks very samey and not something new and different.so in conclusion i would prefer number 1....

fireheaven;4269656

I prefer number 1 - its different and would look alot nicer on

jasonrat;4269681

1st one looks young free and single 2nd ones a bit prudish

Aquatic;4269737

Read the thread before posting a reply and really amazed so many people … Read the thread before posting a reply and really amazed so many people chose the 2nd one. I much prefer the first one so if anyone wants to buy me one then they know which one to go for!

lol, you lot have ruined it now :roll:.... as women (although im guessing jasonrat is a guy). Would you prefer a guy to pick you one and suprise you with it, or would you prefer him to show you both of them and give you a choice?

Hahaha I prefer the first one too - I was surprised so many put the 2nd one.

But if you pick it for her she won't know that there was a choice of 2 - and she'd like it anyway - just because you got it for her

King of Thieves;4269760

lol, you lot have ruined it now :roll:.... as women (although im guessing … lol, you lot have ruined it now :roll:.... as women (although im guessing jasonrat is a guy). Would you prefer a guy to pick you one and suprise you with it, or would you prefer him to show you both of them and give you a choice?

SUPRISE!!!!! makes it look like you have put thought into it lol...can always keep the reciept incase she doesnt like it

Honestly
    neither bangles are (so ive been told by the female of the species )are so Yesterday and impractical for every day wear
    id look for a bracelet or one of those large pendants that women seem to like
    sorry
    just putting in my personal opinion

Go for a surprise - getting her to choose is the easy option but I guess you already know that

2nd !!

yes Numero 1 for me too. More original.
    Number two is still nice but too safe/predictable

A poll option on this site would be useful right now

Didn't you have a thread like this the other day with two different bracelets ,are you indecisive or are you buying for more than one "friend":w00t:

Original Poster

tasape;4269959

Honestly neither bangles are (so ive been told by the female of the … Honestly neither bangles are (so ive been told by the female of the species )are so Yesterday and impractical for every day wearid look for a bracelet or one of those large pendants that women seem to like sorry just putting in my personal opinion

I was thinking of a pendant but I know she likes bangles. Never really seen her wear a necklace of any sort.

fireheaven;4269973

Go for a surprise - getting her to choose is the easy option but I guess … Go for a surprise - getting her to choose is the easy option but I guess you already know that

lol, yup i did... us males are lazy ;-)
    But id rather get her something she likes instead of something she's going to pretend to like.

deb8z;4270005

Didn't you have a thread like this the other day with two different … Didn't you have a thread like this the other day with two different bracelets ,are you indecisive or are you buying for more than one "friend":w00t:

nope, I didn't create a thread the other day about bangles :?... But yup, I am getting presents for more then one friend.

King of Thieves;4270047

I was thinking of a pendant but I know she likes bangles. Never really … I was thinking of a pendant but I know she likes bangles. Never really seen her wear a necklace of any sort.

amazon.com/Gre…73M

just a thought :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4270066

http://www.amazon.com/Greatest-Hits-Bangles/dp/B00000273Mjust a thought … http://www.amazon.com/Greatest-Hits-Bangles/dp/B00000273Mjust a thought :thumbsup:

Before my time mate. Are you showing your age or what... did you ever manage to catch that chav in the end?

I would go for the 2nd

King of Thieves;4270122

Before my time mate. Are you showing your age or what... did you ever … Before my time mate. Are you showing your age or what... did you ever manage to catch that chav in the end?

no didnt bother. not worth me getting getting in trouble with the cops for kicking the **** out of a 13 year old...... even if he is bigger than me :lol:

As someone that sells jewellery, my opinion would be option 2 is for older women, as it's more of a classic design, whereas the first option is for a slightly younger generation.

I'm sure your friend will be happy with either choice but I think it also depends on age, which will answer your question. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844458
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191

See more discussions