Which online stores are good-value for sports/gym clothing?

Found 18th Sep 2017
Looking for suggestions for where I can find decent-quality brands at a good price. Aside from a specific set of running shoes I'm after, I'm in need of some shorts and tops for the gym, but I want them to be comfortable and lasting, without spending a fortune.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Look on Sports Direct online - sort on price. The clear a lot of lines at bargain prices. Get delovered to a store - costs £4.99 but you get a £5 voucher to spend instore.

Also 4% Quidco
Edited by: "Van1973" 18th Sep 2017

Decathlon make some really good sports wear. I see them all over the place at races and the very very rare time I go to a gym.
Edited by: "darlodge" 19th Sep 2017

Oops just noticed you wanted branded rather than own brand. Personally I don't care on my sports clothing, it gets all sweaty MandM are good as are places like start fitness

Decathlon

It's worth keeping an eye on the special offers at Aldi and Lidl. They frequently have sportswear events and the quality is very good.

What's 'a fortune'?

You should go to TK Max, you can get a decent brand name top for a reasonable price.

The last few years I've gone to my local small independant store as their sale prices are very good. I have a lot of decent Adidas tops that I bopught for £16-18.

Thistleno14 h, 19 m ago

It's worth keeping an eye on the special offers at Aldi and Lidl. They …It's worth keeping an eye on the special offers at Aldi and Lidl. They frequently have sportswear events and the quality is very good.

The trainers arent good enough for sport imo.

davewave23 m ago

The trainers arent good enough for sport imo.

Agreed, sorry, I meant the gymwear rather than the shoes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants