Groups

Which paint is the best?

Just made a paper mache box thing, for my GF to put all her take that (CRAP) treasures in.

Just wondering what paint will cover the newspaper? I.e. so you can not see the newspaper.

I thought acrylic.

15 Comments

think i remember from a long time ago with my mates kids doing it with water based paint and then varnishing it to give it strength and protection

Why not cover it in Take That pictures / magazine articels etc etc?

Yep acrylic, as it's thicker hun

Banned

Anti Climb Paint (Anti-Vandal & Anti-Intruder) - 1 litre around £7

should be the safest option

Original Poster

greg_68;7225424

Why not cover it in Take That pictures / magazine articels etc etc?

I have done that on the inside.

I have done outside of it like a brief case, like a clown one, cos of the 'circus' theme.

Original Poster

casparwhite;7225447

Anti Climb Paint (Anti-Vandal & Anti-Intruder) - 1 litre around £7should … Anti Climb Paint (Anti-Vandal & Anti-Intruder) - 1 litre around £7should be the safest option

lol.....tempting.

Latinosharkey;7225475

I have done that on the inside. I have done outside of it like a brief … I have done that on the inside. I have done outside of it like a brief case, like a clown one, cos of the 'circus' theme.

piccies please..? :thumbsup: cos Im nosy like that!

Original Poster

Nikki999;7225531

piccies please..? :thumbsup: cos Im nosy like that!

Well its not finished yet, but I will email some to you when i am finished.

Banned

casparwhite;7225447

Anti Climb Paint (Anti-Vandal & Anti-Intruder) - 1 litre around £7should … Anti Climb Paint (Anti-Vandal & Anti-Intruder) - 1 litre around £7should be the safest option

I would use a lead based paint

Chuckles1001;7225403

think i remember from a long time ago with my mates kids doing it with … think i remember from a long time ago with my mates kids doing it with water based paint and then varnishing it to give it strength and protection

This was the method we used at school - a few years ago :whistling::oops:

Original Poster

thanks very much everyone!

for OP

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/takethat-gal-before.jpg

Latinosharkey;7225580

Well its not finished yet, but I will email some to you when i am … Well its not finished yet, but I will email some to you when i am finished.

Dont forget ;-)
    ..plus once I get piccies I can say to the OH 'look what he did for his g/f!' whenever I feel the need!

Banned

numptyj;7225727

for OP

wow nice of you to share your personal photo collection, very generous :santa:

ILIKEBARGAINSME;7225607

This was the method we used at school - a few years ago :whistling::oops:

Out of interest what year did you do your GCSEs? just wondering how old i am, as i did it that way too lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions