Which parcel companies deliver to Ireland and are cheap?

Found 1st Nov 2010
I have sold an item on ebay - where i did state only to bid if they were from the uk.

But the winning bidder is from Ireland. The two companies i usually use (dhl and hdnl) state that they do not deliver to this postcode.

So can anyone tell me if they have used any good and cheap services. I do not want added insurance, but do want a signature and for the parcel not to just be left on the porch or something

12 Comments

Sloth/Mod

I've not come across one yet. I tend to find it's cheaper to post to the USA than Eire. lol

Whereabouts in Ireland and how heavy?

doesnt make sense as i have just sent a parcel there via dhl

try them again

Original Poster

3kg county down

iv tried dhl again but it keeps on saying that we do not deliver to this postcode. I never thought it would be this difficult.

Thanks for the responses - i will try interparcel

s_paul

3kg county downiv tried dhl again but it keeps on saying that we do not … 3kg county downiv tried dhl again but it keeps on saying that we do not deliver to this postcode. I never thought it would be this difficult.Thanks for the responses - i will try interparcel

ParcelMonkey do but its pricey. OK if the buyer is paying.

Banned

bejesus ,just sprinkle some pixie dust on yer parcel....it will will be in tipperary in the blink of an eye,so,s it will..............

Doesn't royal mail deliver to ireland? Worth a try.

xclau

Doesn't royal mail deliver to ireland? Worth a try.

lol......

wouldnt trust rm to post to the bottom of my street nevermind overseas

sedd33

lol......wouldnt trust rm to post to the bottom of my street nevermind … lol......wouldnt trust rm to post to the bottom of my street nevermind overseas

haha! They seem to do an alright job for me. DHL always loses my things

s_paul

3kg county downiv tried dhl again but it keeps on saying that we do not … 3kg county downiv tried dhl again but it keeps on saying that we do not deliver to this postcode. I never thought it would be this difficult.Thanks for the responses - i will try interparcel

County Down is in the UK so the seller was justified in bidding and Royal Mail post here at same cost as to the mainland.

Original Poster

[/quote]County Down is in the UK so the seller was justified in bidding and Royal Mail post here at same cost as to the mainland.[/quote]

Just found out why im finding it difficult - apparently it is in a remote area. Parcel monkes cheapest quote for me was £6 which the rose to £38 if i wanted to deliver to thsi area. And now the buyer isnt even responding - two days after the auction ended
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. School shoes - with lights23
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...89
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.36
    4. Foo fighters presale code.3336

See more discussions