Found 11th Mar 2010
hi, im getting a new computing for mainly web browsing and some gaming (football manager mostly but others to), so just wondering which pc would be better and run the best. thanks =)

amazon.co.uk/Zoo…mtd

amazon.co.uk/Zoo…mtd

cheers

13 Comments

Banned

the more expensive one, as it at least has win7 and not horrid vista plus proc and hdd is worth the 20 extra

Banned

the £269.99 one
However they are both not GREAT.
E3200 pretty poor cpu, and e1400 they go for about £20 on ebay.

So I dont think either deal is top banana

Banned

he never said to pick him a deal from elsewhere, just pick out of the two

Banned

I havent picked him a deal from elsewhere.
I've said either deal isn't great..

jubbyme;8080034

he never said to pick him a deal from elsewhere, just pick out of the two

Agreed, but it never hurts to say that neither of the two are that great.

People who may not know much about computer may be glad of that advice.

I have to say the second PC is VERY VERY poor value for money and I would not suggest anyone buys it.

Links
amazon.co.uk/Zoo…mtd

amazon.co.uk/Zoo…mtd

[FONT=Arial]Zoostorm Celeron Dual Core E3200 2.4ghz[/FONT] :thumbsup:

Original Poster

argh, sounds like there both pretty pants thn =(, im on a budget of about £300 max so if anyone can find anything good for that price i would be very grateful =)

Original Poster

bump =)

Im the same i dont know nothing about pc i was looking i saw this im not sure if its any good here is the link

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

I was also looking at the acer revo aswell which seems quite good.

Original Poster

zedf;8081895

Im the same i dont know nothing about pc i was looking i saw this im not … Im the same i dont know nothing about pc i was looking i saw this im not sure if its any good here is the link http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-3358.aspxI was also looking at the acer revo aswell which seems quite good.

looks good to me, but then again so did the one form amazon and it seems to be pretty pants :?
but it does look good. does anyone know if it is good value for money and seems decent enough?

Original Poster

Bumpdy bump =)

Original Poster

InfernoZeus;8089097

Have a look at this one: … Have a look at this one: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/631015/259-97-ebuyer-pc-intel-quad-core-q8

looks gd but the need to buy a operating system put me off. i found one from dell (help form someone) and have decided to go with that one. cheers everyone for the help and rep will be added =)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73815
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…77
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!66

See more discussions