Which pc system better for the money

Found 25th Mar 2008
aria.co.uk/Pro…217

or

aria.co.uk/Pro…xt=

thanks for the help guy's (yes i no there only basic systems, but its just to do basic task's)

1. Misc
  2. PC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PC
9 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass any links to any deals m8

outlet.dell.com/Eme…811 - a Dell one, click on system details to see all the technical details, and clcik the special offer at the bottom - takes £55 off price, so puts it to £190

Original Poster

thanks u 2 some rep added

or one for £184 here - outlet.dell.com/Eme…811 both pretty similar spec, but are better than the ones you found.
also the £55 off ends on thursday at midnight, so be quick :thumbsup:

Original Poster

m8 how do i take the £55 off as i got the 1st system down to £155 by removing the warranty but it shows as £230 in basket

Have you ticked the box at the bottom - Buy Now Save Voucher [price -£55.04] -SPECIAL OFFER- ??

You change it on the basket page, last step before you go to checkout

Original Poster

weird everyone of your links i click on now show an error, think they have expired

OK, maybe because it was secure, so doesn't like copy and pasting to other people.
so going to expain step by step:
go to - outlet.dell.com/Eme…339
click price to make it in price order.
then the second one down - priced £"12.66 is the one i thought looked good for the money.
tick the box next to it for add to cart
then click on the yellow add to cart button
type in letters it wants - cart verification
then follow on the steps, and do the sale voucher thing when you get that far

surfer90;1775999

OK, maybe because it was secure, so doesn't like copy and pasting to … OK, maybe because it was secure, so doesn't like copy and pasting to other people.so going to expain step by step:go to - http://outlet.dell.com/Emea_Dfo/EuDispatcher?target=InventoryPage&action=sort&sortColumn=price_constraint&lob=VOSDT&sessionID=HpfpJdkb!-186332053!-1966256866!1206460393339#inventoryTableclick price to make it in price order.then the second one down - priced £"12.66 is the one i thought looked good for the money.tick the box next to it for add to cartthen click on the yellow add to cart buttontype in letters it wants - cart verificationthen follow on the steps, and do the sale voucher thing when you get that far

I think you also have to select the correct model type in the drop down list in the top left, Dimension Desktop, Inspiron Desktop etc. If you dont do that you may get the wrong list shown.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions