Which petrol stations can you pay by gift card?

Posted 13th Jan
As above, anyone know of a petrol station where I can pay via gift card? Not including the visa / MasterCard gift cards unless they can be purchased with supermarket gift cards.

Reason I'm asking I want to use the £300 gift allowance a director has, but can't be exchanged for money hence no visa card.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
£300 allowance a director has? You must have sold a lot of Krabbie Patties to have earned that!
Haircut_10013/01/2020 11:56

£300 allowance a director has? You must have sold a lot of Krabbie Patties …£300 allowance a director has? You must have sold a lot of Krabbie Patties to have earned that!

Monneeee.

HMRC rules, employees can be given gifts up to £50, directors £300, reserved for things like birthdays, Christmases etc with no bik as long as not cash, or can be exchanged for cash. For my birthday I want £300 worth of petrol.
About Sainsbury's gift card Sainsbury’s gift cards bought in store can be used in stores and also at our petrol filling stations (PFS). Unfortunately, gift cards and gift vouchers can't be used when shopping online.

You are unable to use gift cards in conjunction with any purchases made on LloydsPharmacy products, any items that are bought at the tobacco kiosk, or on any products purchased from a Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages.

Please note, only Sainsbury's gift cards bought in store and Fuel Cards (one with an image of a fuel pump at the front) can be used at our PFS.

help.sainsburys.co.uk/hel…ard
MrKrabs13/01/2020 12:25

Monneeee.HMRC rules, employees can be given gifts up to £50, directors …Monneeee.HMRC rules, employees can be given gifts up to £50, directors £300, reserved for things like birthdays, Christmases etc with no bik as long as not cash, or can be exchanged for cash. For my birthday I want £300 worth of petrol.

OP be like...

39664825.jpg

39664825.jpg
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 13th Jan
Luckyluke0213/01/2020 12:42

About Sainsbury's gift card Sainsbury’s gift cards b …About Sainsbury's gift card Sainsbury’s gift cards bought in store can be used in stores and also at our petrol filling stations (PFS). Unfortunately, gift cards and gift vouchers can't be used when shopping online.You are unable to use gift cards in conjunction with any purchases made on LloydsPharmacy products, any items that are bought at the tobacco kiosk, or on any products purchased from a Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages.Please note, only Sainsbury's gift cards bought in store and Fuel Cards (one with an image of a fuel pump at the front) can be used at our PFS.https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/products/about-gift-card

Thanks, think I was looking at the e-gift card terms which can't be used in petrol stations.
No for asda or sainsbury's or tesco.
MrKrabs13/01/2020 12:25

Monneeee.HMRC rules, employees can be given gifts up to £50, directors …Monneeee.HMRC rules, employees can be given gifts up to £50, directors £300, reserved for things like birthdays, Christmases etc with no bik as long as not cash, or can be exchanged for cash. For my birthday I want £300 worth of petrol.

This must be why all us posties get just under £50 of free stamps every year.
I think Morrisons can. Also Tesco if bought instore, not through a scheme.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions