Which phone?

Posted 16th Dec 2019
Which is best S10e, A70 or huawei P30 lite???? I do have an S10e bought for £338 but can't decide whether to keep it.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Stay away from Huawei. No software and security updates. And I am using their flagship phone P30 Pro.
Huawaei big Nono avoid at all costs
Keep the S10e
ndyanem16/12/2019 12:00

Huawaei big Nono avoid at all costs

Can i ask why? I was going to buy one Friday.
Nally201918/12/2019 20:39

Can i ask why? I was going to buy one Friday.

can't license Google Mobile Services. The Mate 30 Pro, its latest flagship, has no Google Play Store, and no apps like Google Maps, Gmail and YouTube.
Big lawsuit re equipment could be used to spy on the US and other companies, the Chinese tech giant has been banned from using technology from US companies
Just have a good google and read the news articles
ndyanem18/12/2019 20:44

can't license Google Mobile Services. The Mate 30 Pro, its latest …can't license Google Mobile Services. The Mate 30 Pro, its latest flagship, has no Google Play Store, and no apps like Google Maps, Gmail and YouTube. Big lawsuit re equipment could be used to spy on the US and other companies, the Chinese tech giant has been banned from using technology from US companies Just have a good google and read the news articles

Oh wow. Will have a read.cheers
ndyanem18/12/2019 20:44

can't license Google Mobile Services. The Mate 30 Pro, its latest …can't license Google Mobile Services. The Mate 30 Pro, its latest flagship, has no Google Play Store, and no apps like Google Maps, Gmail and YouTube. Big lawsuit re equipment could be used to spy on the US and other companies, the Chinese tech giant has been banned from using technology from US companies Just have a good google and read the news articles

Strangely enough once the Chinese started putting restrictions on US products, the US decided to 'delay' some of their restrictions on some Chinese goods that were deemed to be a risk. Not that serious a risk then?

Plenty of info on how to access all the banned apps on your Huawei phone. Just like using Kodi etc.

How much influence is the loss of market share by Apple been on the US decision? I wonder.......
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 21st Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants