Groups

Which Phone

my 16 yr old is after a new phone, he has been looking at a samsung tocco light and a lg cookie, has anybody got either of these ? he is looking to spend about £80 max and wants it on orange pay as you go.

9 Comments

My daughter had both those ( she's so careless ) she liked the LG cookie more. The Tocco has more widgety thingies, depends what you like xx

Original Poster

he's not careless though lol

Original Poster

thanks for that i have read a few reviews on the tocco saying the camera not good

02 have it instore for £77 summin this weekend , tocco light that is.

Original Poster

thanks will bear that in mind when he decides

bargainhunter5;6156013

thanks for that i have read a few reviews on the tocco saying the camera … thanks for that i have read a few reviews on the tocco saying the camera not good

The camera is imo better than Cookie's, Also got smile feature ( Smile and it takes picture automatically ).

Ok it's not the best camera but it's better than some 3.2MP camera's.

I've had both, I liked the Cookie but had to replace it as I broke the screen, I got the Tocca Lite to replace it.

The Tocco Lite is the better of the two imo, Although the Cookies is still a good mobile.

It's also worth noting that some Cookie's depending on firmware, have a restarting problem, Although now you can solve that problem with a firmware update.

Original Poster

thanks shauneco thats a great help he will appreciate that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?68
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions