Which phone gives the most respect ?

Found 30th Dec 2017
As the most intelligent specie on the planet earth we use a multitude of reasons to make choices.

If you want respect which smartphone would you use to gain respect.

And i mean for the majority of the different social groups not just techies

I would appreciate stories to support which phones you choose not attacks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

Expecting respect for the smartphone you have is ridiculous, but I suppose it's par for the course with today's generation.

A phone is an inanimate object, bits of plastic and metal. It's incapable of giving respect.

You have to earn respect and you won't gain it by the phone you have. People giving you respect for the phone you have are sad, shallow people.

Fairly obvious answer really no phone gains you respect - you just hope /think it does . IPhones (always uncluttered by protective cases ) are the first example -it screams "I'm an idiot who can almost afford £30 a month (and cant operate a different system ) - the newer the IPhone the more of a tosser you look .
Various Android phones also gain you no respect (whoever would think a phone would attract respect ) but at least they have the VFM going for them .

I'm sure the OP has hung out the bait for the idiots of our society to claim a particular phone gives them respect (sorry no - in most cases it makes you look even more of a tosser ) and the sheep have bitten

A phone is a tool (as are many users) keep it in a case use it as and if you must but never think it may enhance your lack of personality - It wont !

If you see someone flaunting an IPhoneX whilst vaping ridiculously large clouds you can be pretty sure you have stumbled upon a plonker first class -and would be very wise to move on - before you get bored to death
31 Comments

A phone is an inanimate object, bits of plastic and metal. It's incapable of giving respect.

Original Poster

ceres3 m ago

A phone is an inanimate object, bits of plastic and metal. It's incapable …A phone is an inanimate object, bits of plastic and metal. It's incapable of giving respect.

Its made from the same material that this is made from

32952793-geg7B.jpg

The note 8.

The galaxy beast 8.

The real deal.

ceres5 m ago

Yes, and that doesn't give you respect either.

Yes it just gives you a large growth on your forehead.

Original Poster

fiestasteve445 m ago

Yes it just gives you a large growth on your forehead.

Why is this man respected 32952884-RDbWc.jpg
He has 3 Yachts
Edited by: "allowed" 30th Dec 2017

Has to be the Lenovo p2, this thing is a babe magnet with its 5'5" super amoled display, dual SIM, NFC, finger print sensor, 4gb ram, 32gb storage, fast charger and battery that last 3-5 days with moderate use, also the loudest speaker I have heard on a phone....... techadvisor.co.uk/rev…61/
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 30th Dec 2017

This could probably get respect,
32952996-sk9AZ.jpg

Expecting respect for the smartphone you have is ridiculous, but I suppose it's par for the course with today's generation.

Original Poster

traylee50 s ago

Expecting respect for the smartphone you have is ridiculous, but I suppose …Expecting respect for the smartphone you have is ridiculous, but I suppose it's par for the course with today's generation.

When i was younger it was owning a Ford Capri

God help us all

Hoping you are a child of at least 16 or thereabouts, if any older then apologies.... To your distraught parents.

The kids of this generation with attitudes like this may end up in uniformed services as a career, now that is very frightening prospect.

traylee12 m ago

Expecting respect for the smartphone you have is ridiculous, but I suppose …Expecting respect for the smartphone you have is ridiculous, but I suppose it's par for the course with today's generation.

Found the Windows phone owner

3310 Nokia will gain respect like no other.

benjammin3166 m ago

Found the Windows phone owner

I don't even own a mobile let alone a smartphone

You have to earn respect and you won't gain it by the phone you have. People giving you respect for the phone you have are sad, shallow people.

Fairly obvious answer really no phone gains you respect - you just hope /think it does . IPhones (always uncluttered by protective cases ) are the first example -it screams "I'm an idiot who can almost afford £30 a month (and cant operate a different system ) - the newer the IPhone the more of a tosser you look .
Various Android phones also gain you no respect (whoever would think a phone would attract respect ) but at least they have the VFM going for them .

I'm sure the OP has hung out the bait for the idiots of our society to claim a particular phone gives them respect (sorry no - in most cases it makes you look even more of a tosser ) and the sheep have bitten

A phone is a tool (as are many users) keep it in a case use it as and if you must but never think it may enhance your lack of personality - It wont !

If you see someone flaunting an IPhoneX whilst vaping ridiculously large clouds you can be pretty sure you have stumbled upon a plonker first class -and would be very wise to move on - before you get bored to death

i would have to say iphone as apple is revered by the millions of sheep

Original Poster

rogparki15 m ago

Fairly obvious answer really no phone gains you respect - you just hope …Fairly obvious answer really no phone gains you respect - you just hope /think it does . IPhones (always uncluttered by protective cases ) are the first example -it screams "I'm an idiot who can almost afford £30 a month (and cant operate a different system ) - the newer the IPhone the more of a tosser you look .Various Android phones also gain you no respect (whoever would think a phone would attract respect ) but at least they have the VFM going for them .I'm sure the OP has hung out the bait for the idiots of our society to claim a particular phone gives them respect (sorry no - in most cases it makes you look even more of a tosser ) and the sheep have bitten A phone is a tool (as are many users) keep it in a case use it as and if you must but never think it may enhance your lack of personality - It wont !If you see someone flaunting an IPhoneX whilst vaping ridiculously large clouds you can be pretty sure you have stumbled upon a plonker first class -and would be very wise to move on - before you get bored to death

Disagree.

If your income is £15k per year then £30 a month is probably a lot, if you earn £40K per year then it is not.

All other things being equal

Respect,

ceres1 h, 40 m ago

News flash - he isn't.

I think 3 yachts respect him

Satellite phone to God

Wasp T12 speechtool, all day, everyday

Which phone gives the most respect?

Which psychedelic substance have you been...cheese on toast?

Please, I hope you meet a like minded person and breed. Don't breed with a normal person, we don't want the gene pool polluted any more than it already is.
Edited by: "mrty" 31st Dec 2017

The type of people that would respect you based on the phone you have are the sort of people you wouldn't care less if they did or didn't respect you .

Classic trolling thread bet he’s happy ppl fell for his rubbish again
Edited by: "mattmerch" 31st Dec 2017

mattmerch20 m ago

Classic trolling threa

Have to agree...he's done several in the past. Damn, and I bit..... twice now!

Original Poster

traylee14 h, 11 m ago

This is mine

32956109-ogLKD.jpg

allowed37 m ago

This is mine[Image]

nah bro, that don't get my respect mate

Never seen one of those before. It’s a blackberry! Didn’t know you could still buy them.
Most people I know that have ‘nice’ smartphones are very discreet about it and keep them in phone cases so you can’t see the make and model. If I see anyone ‘flashing’ their phones around I just think tw*ts.

V30 and g6 get my respect

Phones are made to be used. People are created to be loved/Respected.
Now the table has turned people love/respect their phones and use people.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants