Groups

Which Phone Should I get

Tyring to set up a contract phone for my brothers 18th as a suprise and cant decide on the phone.. the choice is between

reevoo.com/rev…600

or

reevoo.com/rev…kie

I know its a tough choice espically when you dont know him, but deciding factors are

1. is the cookie more of a girls phone?
    2. is a touchscreen easy to use because hes not very patient

Im leaning towards the samsung as a friend has it and its a very smart phone with a good camera, but then the cookie is touchscreen, worth about £30 more on payg and has easy access to facebook which he uses..

Its a pretty good deal though, £15 a month with orange getting 100mins and unlimited texts plus a free xbox pro (60gb) that comes a few days after the phone!

need to decide today!

5 Comments

i have a cookie and would not say its a girls phone (unless you have the pink lol)

touch screen is easy to use and you can find things on it easy.has some nice touches for a phone in lets say the lower end of the market

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5046209

Neither get a Sony Ericsson/

the above are the only two available that are half decent.

Original Poster

anyone else got either of the phones that could justify getting one over the other?

Original Poster

wnet with the cookie. cheers terry, +rep.

you will not be dissapointed ...

if you get stuck with anything on it just send me a message on here :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2444
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846252
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426153
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630

See more discussions