Groups

Which phone should I get?

Looking at getting my phone upgrade and have the choice between nokia N8, Galaxy S, or HTC / HTC HD.
    Dont really use that many apps apart from Sat Nav, some light internet browsing (30mins a week max) and email retrieval.
    Worried about battery life on all 4 phones, my nokia xpress currently runs for around 3-4 days, with the light usage that i normally give it.
    Currently N8 looks most likely, just for the offline Sat Nav when i am abroad so i dont get charged data. but the internet browser is crap on it.

Any views?? Ease of use? which is best for internet? battery life issues?

thanks all!

Oh - i also have big fingers and dont care about a phones looks!

4 Comments

If they wont give you an iphone then the desire hd is your safest bet but get a spare battery

I would also say the Desire out of those 3

Original Poster

the porter

If they wont give you an iphone then the desire hd is your safest bet but … If they wont give you an iphone then the desire hd is your safest bet but get a spare battery

cheers for reply, just the phones listed if i want it for free. does the desire come with free sat nav that you can use offline? and does anyone know how long the battery lasts, (given my limited usage)?

Original Poster

well the desire seems the front runner!
    does anyone have a desire hd that can answer any of the questions? would be good to hear from someone that has used it, (preferably with light usage)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2253
      2. Fraudulent site289
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846373
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7161348

See more discussions