Which phone to get?

Found 25th Mar
Hey all,
I am considering upgrading my Nokia 6,
I am looking at three different options, either the Samsung galaxy s8+, galaxy note 8 or the Huawei mate Pro 10.
Any help welcome. Please
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
ebay.co.uk/itm…RNq

for the money this is the best, comes from eglobal but with ebay so protected, comes from france so no import duty, good price
I'm a huge fan of Huawei. I have the P9 since Nov 2016 and it's great. It only costs £30 to buy a screen replacement, compared to £200 for a similar model Samsung.

Chinese phones are cheaper to buy and also for replacement parts - same specs. Makes sense to give them a try!
If you can wait the Nokia 9 sounds like it could be good value for money - but, I'm not sure when it will come out.

Otherwise my vote would be for the Huawei - also check reviews.
What is your budget? Are there particular features that you want from your new phone?
PenguinsForAll22 h, 2 m ago

I'm a huge fan of Huawei. I have the P9 since Nov 2016 and it's great. It …I'm a huge fan of Huawei. I have the P9 since Nov 2016 and it's great. It only costs £30 to buy a screen replacement, compared to £200 for a similar model Samsung.Chinese phones are cheaper to buy and also for replacement parts - same specs. Makes sense to give them a try!

How hard is it to replace?
whelan1891 h, 29 m ago

How hard is it to replace?

Not easy by the looks of the youtube videos, but I guess if you paid someone to do it - it would still work out a hell of a lot cheaper than any Samsung or iPhone!
PenguinsForAll27th Mar

Not easy by the looks of the youtube videos, but I guess if you paid …Not easy by the looks of the youtube videos, but I guess if you paid someone to do it - it would still work out a hell of a lot cheaper than any Samsung or iPhone!

Actually I got my iPhone 7 Plus screen fixed for £35
Original Poster
sydney87126th Mar

What is your budget? Are there particular features that you want from your …What is your budget? Are there particular features that you want from your new phone?

Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to reply.
I'm looking for a excellent camera, IP rating for water resistant, big screen and good audio quality.
Original Poster
Also I don't want a metal chassis like the new Nokia range. For example my Nokia 6. Although it looks nice, it just doesn't sit in the hand nicely.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants