Groups

Which phone to get? Nokia 5230 v Nokia E63.

I'm after a new phone and I'm torn between the -
    Nokia 5230
    threestore.three.co.uk/dea…216
    and
    Nokia E63
    threestore.three.co.uk/dea…168

Which would you recommend and I am right in thinking it has free internet.

Thanks and rep wil be left.

8 Comments

E63 imo.

You do not get free internet though. It'll be a £5 add on.

I hear that the build quality of the 5230 isn't that good. Quite 'plasticy' apparently. Having said that, I'd still prefer it over the other one as I'm not a fan of QWERTY keyboards on phones.

Is it a fresh contract not an upgrade? 3 will normally give free internet on an upgrade if you ask for it.

In b4 3 network horror stories

Original Poster

jtx;8515676

Is it a fresh contract not an upgrade? 3 will normally give free internet … Is it a fresh contract not an upgrade? 3 will normally give free internet on an upgrade if you ask for it.In b4 3 network horror stories

Brand new, always been PAYG.

Original Poster

jtx;8515648

E63 imo.You do not get free internet though. It'll be a £5 add on.

Oh, right. Thanks.

the 5230 is basically a cheap nokia 5800. How comes your left with a choice between 2 such different phones?

Original Poster

h_360;8515826

the 5230 is basically a cheap nokia 5800. How comes your left with a … the 5230 is basically a cheap nokia 5800. How comes your left with a choice between 2 such different phones?

Basically, it's the price. Tenner a month for 18 months. The phone is for my missus. Her cousin has the E71 and she came home the other night raving about it. I saw these deals on the 3 homepage and thought they were really good. Are there betters deals around?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions