Groups

Which phone would you recommend?

I have any iPhone at the moment but want a change. Don't know wether to go for the samsung galaxy s or the windows 7 phone?
    I mainly use it to browse the net and facebook etc.

What would you recommend? Thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

Bump

I'd go for the san fransisco @ the price (£80) - thinking of doing this when my iphone contract is up in feb.

There's a deal knocking around somewhere, and also a free unlock code in freebies which has also generated a lot of heat

EDIT

hotukdeals.com/dea…234

Sorry - it's expired. So next best is around £100 - or £80 from orange if you get lucky
    Edited by: "Johnboy_1975" 6th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Thanks I'll have alook at it. Gutted I missed the offer but sure there will be another. Thanks hun x

Johnboy_1975

I'd go for the san fransisco @ the price (£80) - thinking of doing this … I'd go for the san fransisco @ the price (£80) - thinking of doing this when my iphone contract is up in feb.There's a deal knocking around somewhere, and also a free unlock code in freebies which has also generated a lot of heatEDIT[url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/orange-san-francisco-79-91-10-topup/817234]http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/orange-san-francisco-79-91-10-topup/817234[/url]Sorry - it's expired. So next best is around £100 - or £80 from orange if you get lucky

Original Poster

Any other recommendations ?

Having a Galaxy S myself, I'd recommend one of the HTCs, maybe a Desire or one of the even newer versions.

If you go for the Galaxy S, be sure to install a custom ROM and make sure it's lagfixed due to an error in the Galaxy S file system which makes it very slow after a few days!

San Francisco is good but compared to the iphone, very slow and low end.

Hope that helps xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions