Which Power Bank is better? ( I have 1hour to decide )

8 replies
Found 14th Dec 2016
which out of these two powerbanks is better? I have 1 hour to decide

External Battery Power Bank Kinps 20000mAh

amazon.co.uk/Ext…mp;

Description:

This KINPS KP-S009 20000mAh external battery charger is designed with 3 standard 5V / 4.5A output USB ports. Portable and Space Saving. It will help you to charge your devices at any time. It universal suitable for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad , iPod, Samsung devices, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, game consoles, MP3/MP4 players, more Phones and Tablets and More. This power bank solves the low power problem for your all USB digital devices. It is easy for carry with a compact size and also makes your travel more happy.

General Specifications:
Brand: KINPS
Capacity: 20000mAh
Input: 5V 2.1A
Total Output: 5V 4.5A
Dimensions: 158*68*19mm
Weight: 345g
Powerful & Faster:

High Capacity 20000mAh external mobile battery charger quickly solve the low power problem for your most USB digital devices. Smart Technology output port intelligently identifies your device to meet its unique charging needs.

Safe & Easy to Use:

You can press the power button, the LED indicator will light up if the power bank has power. When the LED indicator showed as red means the charger stay as low battery now.
Short press to turn on the power bank, long press to turn off.
It supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection, safe and reliable.

EasyAcc Monster 20000mAh Power Bank

amazon.co.uk/Eas…ank

EasyAcc--With Power With Fun
20000mAh External battery pack is perfect for trips or whenever you need to charge your iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices.
4A Input
4A Input - Dual input port design, the PB20000MS can be filled up in 6 hours, which can reduce the charging time up to 50%.
Exclusive Smart Technology

Charging faster and smarter, Smart Technology automatically detects connected device and delivers the optimal charging current - Ensuring the fastest and most efficient charging.
4 Smart USB Port
With 4 Smart USB ports, this rechargeable power bank could simultaneously charge up your iPhone, iPad, Android devices like the original power adapter
Compact Travel Charger
It can charge an iPhone 6 up to 7.5 times, a Galaxy S6 up to 5 times or an iPad Mini 3 about two times.
Unique Design
4 LED Indicators show remaining capacity. Built-in flashlight for dark or low-light environments.

Safety Protection
Ultra reliable A+ Lithium-Ion battery with over 500 battery charge cycles; Security protection can effectively protect your devices against overcharging, overcurrent and short-circuit.

8 Comments

52 minutes left

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1 I have this one and it is brilliant (built in torch too)

1st one. It's a little cheaper but will do the job just fine.

Second one is good, I have one. Built in torch and lasts a long time but it is quite heavy

i have the 2nd one and its great.

amazon.co.uk/Ank…100

I have this one....a bit more expensive but it's fantastic

Original Poster

Think i have fell in love with this one. Its so smaller and looks the part

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ViQsSWAcL._SX425_.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51cWzCJsfpL._SL1001_.jpg

amazon.co.uk/Chr…mah
£22..99
Edited by: "GoonerGetYa" 14th Dec 2016

amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481747797&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=Power+Bank%2C+VINSIC+20000mAh+Ultra-slim+Power+Bank%2C+Dual+USB+Port+2.1A+%26+1A&dpPl=1&dpID=31D6PeGO5gL&ref=plSrch

I bought this in feb 2015 and it holds an incredible charge highly recommended
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3276
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247618
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4378
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855

See more discussions