Groups

which premiership team is going to lose top 4 status?

obviously being replaced by MAN CITY!

please discuss

45 Comments

LOL you really think so..

man city won't finish in the top 4 this season

Banned

United and Ars*nal.

(City and Spurs to replace them!) :w00t:

Joking aside (b4 RFM pipes in!), I can see City making the top 4 this season. Can't see them winning the title to be honest. And Ars*nal are the likely candidates to lose out. Hope so anyway.

Banned

Man City won't break the top 4 and Mark Hughes will be sacked.

FilthAndFurry;5782298

+1

arsenal will be out of the top 4...

1. Man city
    2. Utd.
    3 Hull
    4. Chelsea

guv;5782288

United and Ars*nal.(City and Spurs to replace them!) :w00t:Joking aside … United and Ars*nal.(City and Spurs to replace them!) :w00t:Joking aside (b4 RFM pipes in!), I can see City making the top 4 this season. Can't see them winning the title to be honest. And Ars*nal are the likely candidates to lose out. Hope so anyway.

You're always hating bro. :giggle:

I say it'll be tight this season but City will prove to be inconsistant and won't break into the top 4 but will be in the UEFA cup position.

Oh....and Spurs are now broke, so they won't be able to buy there way out of relegation this season. :w00t:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5782298

I agree with you :w00t:

I think you need to look at this sensibly and not with a club hat on. Man city have bought some great players and stand a good chance of a very good performance this year, gunners looking a bit shakey last year, and Utd have not replaced Ronaldo with anybody worth talking about. i would be surprised if Utd are in the top 6 at Christmas and need to spend more money in January to mount a challenge
    Still 6 weeks to transfer deadline day yet!!

Banned

akme;5782347

arsenal will be out of the top 4...1. Man city2. Utd.3 Hull4. Chelsea

Who's in 5th place? Narnia FC or Hogwarts Reserves?

akme;5782347

:? Now that's funny

Banned

RufusRabbit;5782364

I think you need to look at this sensibly and not with a club hat on. Man … I think you need to look at this sensibly and not with a club hat on. Man city have bought some great players and stand a good chance of a very good performance this year, gunners looking a bit shakey last year, and Utd have not replaced Ronaldo with anybody worth talking about. i would be surprised if Utd are in the top 6 at Christmas and need to spend more money in January to mount a challengeStill 6 weeks to transfer deadline day yet!!

I should warn you now so your fillings don't fly out - they'll be in the top 4 at least.

Here's how it's going to roll:

Man City won't win any silverware next season.
    Hughes will be sacked before Xmas.
    Man City won't break into the top 4 and the owner will lose interest and bail, leaving them with a team they can't afford. They'll go into administration and fall into the Championship.

I will say I would LOVE to be proved wrong, but I just have a bad feeling about this. At the moment it's 11 individuals who are playing for the money. It's going to take time to make them gel and actually want to play for their team.

Banned

realfriendlyman;5782357

Oh....and Spurs are now broke, so they won't be able to buy there way out … Oh....and Spurs are now broke, so they won't be able to buy there way out of relegation this season. :w00t:

Hmmm. ]According to Wikki, you ain't doing so clever!!!!!

107% of net worth is some debt!

2010 should see the start of the new ground, so I wouldn't really expect too much going on in the transfer windows...... but then you've got used to that I'd imagine!:whistling:

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;5782425

Here's how it's going to roll:Man City won't win any silverware next … Here's how it's going to roll:Man City won't win any silverware next season.Hughes will be sacked before Xmas.Man City won't break into the top 4 and the owner will lose interest and bail, leaving them with a team they can't afford. They'll go into administration and fall into the Championship.I will say I would LOVE to be proved wrong, but I just have a bad feeling about this. At the moment it's 11 individuals who are playing for the money. It's going to take time to make them gel and actually want to play for their team.

:w00t::w00t: that glue is for repairing things not sniffing!

I think Man City could get to top 5,I certainly would like to see someone new in the spot.Sick of seeing same teams in top 5 all over again adn if I had to guess I would say that Arsenal will not be in top 5 next season.

FilthAndFurry;5782373

I should warn you now so your fillings don't fly out - they'll be in the … I should warn you now so your fillings don't fly out - they'll be in the top 4 at least.

Not unless they spend some money on quality - Ronaldo made a huge difference to their performance week in week out (when not suspended or injured) they are now little more than average without him

Banned

RufusRabbit;5782585

Not unless they spend some money on quality - Ronaldo made a huge … Not unless they spend some money on quality - Ronaldo made a huge difference to their performance week in week out (when not suspended or injured) they are now little more than average without him

Granted he was a massive player for them, but he's not going to be easily replaced and united won't win the league without him.

BUT they'll still be a top 3 team next season.

FilthAndFurry;5782601

Granted he was a massive player for them, but he's not going to be easily … Granted he was a massive player for them, but he's not going to be easily replaced and united won't win the league without him.BUT they'll still be a top 3 team next season.

I agree they will be by the end of the season, but be prepared for a rocky start.

Owners will always be able to afford it as they are very rich but i reckon mark hughes will be sacked

Banned

Xb0xGuru;5782425

Here's how it's going to roll:Man City won't win any silverware next … Here's how it's going to roll:Man City won't win any silverware next season.Hughes will be sacked before Xmas.Man City won't break into the top 4 and the owner will lose interest and bail, leaving them with a team they can't afford. They'll go into administration and fall into the Championship.I will say I would LOVE to be proved wrong, but I just have a bad feeling about this. At the moment it's 11 individuals who are playing for the money. It's going to take time to make them gel and actually want to play for their team.

lmao obviously dont know much about business then or football

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5782718

Owners will always be able to afford it as they are very rich but i … Owners will always be able to afford it as they are very rich but i reckon mark hughes will be sacked

he'll only be sacked by way of poor results(5th place):thumbsup:

Banned

casparwhite;5782751

Do you think he's
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00334/ken_bates_leeds_334547a.jpg

Banned

transit;5782757

he'll only be sacked by way of poor results(5th place):thumbsup:

So you think he'll be sacked then?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5782765

So you think he'll be sacked then?

well obviously not as ive stated were replacing a top 4 side!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

transit;5782784

well obviously not as ive stated were replacing a top 4 side!!!!!!!!!!

But you're not sure which one?

Supermod

I will be very surprised if they finish in the top 6. There are more consistent teams already achieving this on a mediocre budget but a great squad and superb team efforts.

It's going to be tighter than ever this season IMO.

Utd may not be so strong.
    Liverpool and Chelsea need to carry on where they left off.
    Arsenal is dependant on getting a striker.

I believe City will be a top 4 team if they get Terry and Lescott which I think they will. So really could be any 4 from 5 for me.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5782805

But you're not sure which one?

well which 1 of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th place ?

the only certainty is they will finish within the TOP FOUR!

Banned

transit;5783159

well which 1 of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th place ? the only certainty is they … well which 1 of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th place ? the only certainty is they will finish within the TOP FOUR!

So you know you're better than 4 teams, just not which ones????

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5783168

So you know you're better than 4 teams, just not which ones????

have you ever considered joining mensa?:w00t:

[url]www.mensa.org.uk[/url]

Banned

transit;5783266

have you ever considered joining mensa?:w00t:[url]www.mensa.org.uk[/url]

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/blatzuck/franklinhm4.gif

:-D

casparwhite;5782751

I know enough about football to know a shopping basket team doesn't guarantee success.

i think its funny how finish in the top four is a big deal for this guy! First place is what you aim for mate! you think you MIGHT finish fourth poor show of faith for your "Team" if you can even call them a team!

Banned

transit;5783266

have you ever considered joining mensa?:w00t:[url]www.mensa.org.uk[/url]

You just have faulty logic - you seem to think you're better than at least 4 teams in the prem, but you can't name which ones.

So how can you that you are better than 4?

akme;5782347

I totally agree with this :thumbsup:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5783606

You just have faulty logic So how can you that you are better than 4?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5783606

You just have faulty logic - you seem to think you're better than at … You just have faulty logic - you seem to think you're better than at least 4 teams in the prem, but you can't name which ones.So how can you that you are better than 4?

4 teams??????
    let me type slowly and guide you through simple maths:thumbsup:

i stated man city will finish in the top 4 !
    premier league =20 TEAMS

subtract man city from equation =19 teams
    to finish top 4 would only leave 3 teams remaining in top 4

sooooooooo 19 subtract 3 =16:roll:

forget mensa try topsy and tim learn to count books:thumbsup:

Original Poster

scotland88;5783551

i think its funny how finish in the top four is a big deal for this guy! … i think its funny how finish in the top four is a big deal for this guy! First place is what you aim for mate! you think you MIGHT finish fourth poor show of faith for your "Team" if you can even call them a team!

if i was to reply ,,are you gonna report me again?:w00t:

Banned

transit;5783668

4 teams??????let me type slowly and guide you through simple … 4 teams??????let me type slowly and guide you through simple maths:thumbsup:i stated man city will finish in the top 4 !premier league =20 TEAMSsubtract man city from equation =19 teamsto finish top 4 would only leave 3 teams remaining in top 4sooooooooo 19 subtract 3 =16:roll:forget mensa try topsy and tim learn to count books:thumbsup:

Wow. You managed to completely miss the point I was trying to make.

You can't say which teams you are better than, but assert that you will finish in the top 4.

There is a fault in that reasoning there.

Feel free to completely misunderstand this post too though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
      2. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929

See more discussions