Groups
    EXPIRED

which printer ? for printing on card any ideas, am on my 3rd printer this year :( use mainly with card making and crafting

i make my own cards but having difficulty printing on card, in the last year i have had hp13 wasnt to bad but cost a fortune in ink, then i opted for the epson dx8450 got really cheap cartridges but it wouldnt print on card so i then got the new epson sx400 and just refuses to even have a go at printing on card, is there anyone out there who can help.

7 Comments

Wife does the cardmaking and we for years had been using inkjet epsons with various problems not pulling card through to chips on cartridges going faulty.
    Now running a xerox phaser 6125N which we picked up on a deal here for under a 100 and wondered why we hadn't been running lasers years ago, even prints pictures great, only thing it struggles a bit with is card that is hammered. :thumbsup:

Best deal I can find just now for a xerox laser is this one at ]88 quid Xerox Phaser 6110N Colour Laser Printer

Original Poster

hi, thanks for that so you recomend laser and not inkjet ?

tinktink;4029192

hi, thanks for that so you recomend laser and not inkjet ?

Would deffo recommend laser for speed quality and hassle free printing.
    We had so much bother with epsons over the years that we would never buy another inkjet.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: 4 thumbs.

http://i39.tinypic.com/11kjzac.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2m2f3hl.jpg

Original Poster

they are beautiful

Thanks for nice comments on my cards.. :oops: I know you will appreciate the time crafters put into making each card. Take care x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)11
      2. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1117
      3. Apples new update35
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)58474

See more discussions