Which printer is best out of these three?

Posted 3rd Jul
There is so much choice and I have no idea where to start, which printer is best out of these three, in terms of reliability and value for money on the ink:

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
I have an envy. Works great..need to be patient when printing from a phone - takes a min to find it!
It has fallen twice from a dodgy shelf and still works fine so if it can survive that, it says something about build quality.
i bought a hp printer and signed up for the hp ink plan . you get ink delivered before you need it . it suits my purpose

instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/….ds
craig230103/07/2020 14:23

i bought a hp printer and signed up for the hp ink plan . you get ink …i bought a hp printer and signed up for the hp ink plan . you get ink delivered before you need it . it suits my purpose https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/l/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI06-BvZax6gIVAuDtCh1KigdXEAAYASAAEgIGzPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Is the HP ink plan easy to use/worth it? I suspect I'd print probably 10 pages a month. My company is paying for the printer as a one off charge so I'm not sure if the smart tank that has 12000+ pages worth of ink is better than the ink plan.
gsj8703/07/2020 14:41

Is the HP ink plan easy to use/worth it? I suspect I'd print probably 10 …Is the HP ink plan easy to use/worth it? I suspect I'd print probably 10 pages a month. My company is paying for the printer as a one off charge so I'm not sure if the smart tank that has 12000+ pages worth of ink is better than the ink plan.

we use about 200 ish a month . kids with college /uni/school stuff . works well for us ..
it’s connected through wifi. every time the printer is on it connects to ho and they monitor the ink .
gsj8703/07/2020 14:41

Is the HP ink plan easy to use/worth it? I suspect I'd print probably 10 …Is the HP ink plan easy to use/worth it? I suspect I'd print probably 10 pages a month. My company is paying for the printer as a one off charge so I'm not sure if the smart tank that has 12000+ pages worth of ink is better than the ink plan.

Certainly worth it for you then. You can sign up to the free plan and you get 15 pages per month FOC.

You never have to buy ink again ;-)

instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/…/l/

41284246-lIgln.jpg
Edited by: "Uridium" 3rd Jul
Sounds perfect then, thanks!
The ink plan is what makes me recommend hp. Its fairly slick. I did find it fiddly to setup as hp try to push you one way to setup but the printer packaging pushes you another way. But it sorts itself out.
You've focused on printing. But don't ignore the other features. Scanning a doc or photo using your phone is brilliant too. You can save docs as pdf which is great. Photos as jpg
I'd recommend a Brother laser printer, toner is cheap and you don't have the issue of ink drying up. The issue with inkjet printers is ink dries and they do get blocked if not used frequently.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants