Which pub/club shall I go to tonight?

I have a choice of a Walkabout bar which is a dive, only about 6 years old and was amazing when it first opened but now is tatty and the people that go there arent the best type!

Then theres a few late bars(or an all night bar) but not my scene as they have leather sofas, big curtains and really dark and depressing.

Or go to the student "indie" bar which is about an extra 10-15 minutes walk but if I get bored there its far from other pubs and clubs.

5 Comments

Go where your friends are...then it doesn't matter what the decor is like:thumbsup:

Student Indie bar.

Original Poster

bazzaric;7387207

Go where your friends are...then it doesn't matter what the decor is … Go where your friends are...then it doesn't matter what the decor is like:thumbsup:

I have no friends lol, well I have people I am friendly with but dont visit each others houses and my flatmates are away at parents so I am going out on own.

If my local Jumpin Jaks was here I would go there lol love that type of place.

start walkabout then student indie

walkabout do a nice kangaroo lunch burger btw
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763968
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210858
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132

See more discussions