Which PVR?

Found 4th Oct 2008
Going to buy a PVR in a bit from Argos, The 9200 and the 9150 are the same price, what's the difference? Which is best?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. PVR
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PVR
9 Comments

The 9200T does have a functional (just) USB port which facilitates programme transfer to PC, and photo/music transfer to the PVR. Although not as modern as the 9150T I would say at the same price it would be the preferable machine.
Hopefully though, the 9150T will prove more reliable (crashproof) than the 9200T, and the change from IDE to SATA hard drive interface may mean better value HDD upgrading.

Whats a PVR :oops:

Original Poster

happy donkey;3116354

Personal Video Recorder, Like Sky+, but for freeview.

I'm more confused now i think it was the talk of the 9300, i can't afford the 9300, i'm guessing the 9200 is newer than the 9150?

happy donkey;3116354

Personal Vibrating Relaxer

[
I'm more confused now i think it was the talk of the 9300, i can't afford the 9300, i'm guessing the 9200 is newer than the 9150?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't mean to include that!

Original Poster

Ok, makes sense now, the 9150 is newer, strangely, possible more reliable. Is the fan noise an issue? read it a bit on different forums, not sure which model it was, or is it the whole humax range?

topfield?

Original Poster

Too pricey

there's some great deals on the older toppy's - fantastic machines especially if you like tweaking and fiddling :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text