Groups
    EXPIRED

Which Sat Nav to buy from Play.Com

I got a few trips to make during the next few weeks up north so was looking
    at using some of my vouchers I have on Play.Com to buy a Sat Nav.

TomTom V3
    play.com/Ele…228

Sony - I Like the look of this but one online review said the touch screen
    is poor
    play.com/Ele…tml

The cheap option ?
    play.com/Ele…nre

Thanks for any replies

7 Comments

There is loads of discussion about various sat navs in many threads on this and other forums almost on a daily basis. If you read your own post then I'd suggest you have answered your own question...the others you are already stating negative points. There is a wider choice if you go to other dealers but as a TT user I think they have it about right.

Original Poster

play.com/Ele…tml

play.com/Ele…tml

Yes, the TomTom it is then Which pack should I go for ? The memory on both os these are different yet it is the same model?

I would get the earlier V2 as that will take additional maps on a SD card - such as Europe, USA, Australia etc. You can search the forums on how to do it - unless that is of no use to you?

If you want V2 then morgancomputers.co.uk have them (refurbs - as new).

Banned

Tomtom, however they are currently cheaper at Ebuyer

Foosball Chum;2715641

Tomtom, however they are currently cheaper at Ebuyer

Yup, the V3 is currently £90 at Ebuyer so might be a waste of your Play.com vouchers.

Banned

:lol: I didn't read he had vouchers :whistling:

blackrat62;2715576

I would get the earlier V2 as that will take additional maps on a SD card … I would get the earlier V2 as that will take additional maps on a SD card - such as Europe, USA, Australia etc. You can search the forums on how to do it - unless that is of no use to you?If you want V2 then morgancomputers.co.uk have them (refurbs - as new).

What are the disadvantages of the older version? Presumably you get older software and older maps?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction1011
      2. Jury service811
      3. Oculus Desktop - new or used11
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay810

See more discussions