Groups

Which sd card

My dad is after a sd card for his panasonic sdr-s26 how much video will he get on a gb etc and is ther different speeds or class's etc or not

4 Comments

It will tell you in the manual how much it takes up per gig.

The class of memory is unimportant on a standard definition video camera.

I have this camcorder and use an 8gb class 6 SDHC transcend card from 7dayshop
    I also use an 8gb class 4 PNY card and there is no difference in performance or quality - just the price in the card!
    THIS is the PNY card I use

I get about 3 hours on highest setting and double that on normal setting - I cannot see much difference in quality between the two though.

Because it is not a HD camcorder the class speed makes little difference - but i wouldn't go below a class 4 personally

Original Poster

moob

It will tell you in the manual how much it takes up per gig.The class of … It will tell you in the manual how much it takes up per gig.The class of memory is unimportant on a standard definition video camera.

thanks

I also got a lens filter that screws onto the front of the camcorder - and after 2 weeks in Spain I was glad as it stopped the sand getting on the lens so I've ordered another. They're only a couple of quid so easier replace than a scratched lens

LINK
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions