Which should I buy? Super Mario World SNES or Super Mario 64 N64?

15 replies
Found 7th Jun 2009
I'm gonna bite the bullet and just buy one of the two on BuyItNow instead of trying to get em cheap in auctions and continually having bad luck..

Which one should I get though???

Which is better?

Tim

15 Comments

Super Mario 64 wins hands down

be a devil n get both lol

Mallinersha;5422843

Super Mario 64 wins hands down

meh... both are equally worthwhile in different respects...

Original Poster

onlyme23;5422844

be a devil n get both lol

I think I'll go with the guy above and buy Super Mario 64 first..

my N64 has too many killer apps... so why not get THE Killer app lol (other than goldeneye and zelda.. and banjo)

But I will buy Super Mario World in a couple a days when I has enough in ma paypal...

Original Poster

grex9101;5422854

meh... both are equally worthwhile in different respects...

thats the problem lol.

I'm gonna go with that guys opinion though, super mario 64 has a lot more replayability (aka.. getting all 120/121 stars lo...)

Tim

timothyw9;5422856

I think I'll go with the guy above and buy Super Mario 64 first..my N64 … I think I'll go with the guy above and buy Super Mario 64 first..my N64 has too many killer apps... so why not get THE Killer app lol (other than goldeneye and zelda.. and banjo)But I will buy Super Mario World in a couple a days when I has enough in ma paypal...

Why don't you do surveys to get your money up Timmy?

timothyw9;5422859

thats the problem lol.I'm gonna go with that guys opinion though, super … thats the problem lol.I'm gonna go with that guys opinion though, super mario 64 has a lot more replayability (aka.. getting all 120/121 stars lo...)Tim

You tried to get all 96 levels in SMW? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Crikey, it's hard!!!

Original Poster

grex9101;5422863

You tried to get all 96 levels in SMW? :w00t::w00t::w00t:Crikey, it's … You tried to get all 96 levels in SMW? :w00t::w00t::w00t:Crikey, it's hard!!!

.. no.. lol.. oh wel.. I've clicked the button now and paid for 64... at least i can now relax and i say i own a mario game for the n64:-D:-D... (I do thankfully have Super Mario Allstars for SNES)

Tim

Original Poster

grex9101;5422860

Why don't you do surveys to get your money up Timmy?

Thats what I'm doing lol.. (well kin of..)

I've set up about 4 accounts with 4 emails @ thats what i think...

I'd set up more but I get really bored and GMails code verification system is utter bull/it makes you do it 3 times ON PURPOSE lol..

Tim

Banned

dude you got so many cracking games to get through on the snes. id rather have started on the snes then move onto the 64.

find shadowrun on the snes. friggin brilliant

Original Poster

I plan on getting Super Mario World and then, most definitely get Mario Kart 64... (That game rox lol)

TIm

Original Poster

kapows;5422898

dude you got so many cracking games to get through on the snes. id rather … dude you got so many cracking games to get through on the snes. id rather have started on the snes then move onto the 64.find shadowrun on the snes. friggin brilliant

I've always preffered the mega drive (I'm a sega man when it comes 16-bit..)

I could give you a huge list of good n64 games lol..

timothyw9;5422885

Thats what I'm doing lol.. (well kin of..)I've set up about 4 accounts … Thats what I'm doing lol.. (well kin of..)I've set up about 4 accounts with 4 emails @ thats what i think... I'd set up more but I get really bored and GMails code verification system is utter bull/it makes you do it 3 times ON PURPOSE lol..Tim

mmm, you'd be better signing up to a few good ones and doing them all the time.

Thing is, you'll eventually get banned via multiple emails as they'll track your paypal/postal/ip addresses..

Original Poster

grex9101;5422903

mmm, you'd be better signing up to a few good ones and doing them all the … mmm, you'd be better signing up to a few good ones and doing them all the time. Thing is, you'll eventually get banned via multiple emails as they'll track your paypal/postal/ip addresses..

my bro used to do it okay but tha t was ages ago lol..

my main problem is where i would sell the amazon vouvhers lol?

timothyw9;5422909

my bro used to do it okay but tha t was ages ago lol..my main problem is … my bro used to do it okay but tha t was ages ago lol..my main problem is where i would sell the amazon vouvhers lol?

Lots on here would take them off you at a small discount, myself included :-D:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769413
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283

See more discussions