Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Which side is a left hinge on a freezer? is it from point of view looking out from freezer of from me looking at it?

Posted 20th Nov
I am going to ask a bit of a numpty question,looking at getting a new freezer and before I embarrass myself in a shop this weekend,when the description says the freezer has a left hinge, if I am facing the freezer,is it my left or right hand that the hinge will be on? May need to pay for door reversal but seeing if needed .

thanks in anticipation
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Left hinge is on the left if you face it.
Buckyball20/11/2019 22:12

Left hinge is on the left if you face it.

Thanks for the information. This will help as I need the door to then be right hinged so when open the door is to my right
Yours mate.
39047289-GOMmV.jpg
Pennywise99920/11/2019 22:19

Thanks for the information. This will help as I need the door to then be …Thanks for the information. This will help as I need the door to then be right hinged so when open the door is to my right

Most can be swapped round.
If you are standing behind the freezer the left hinge will be on the right. Hth.
Sorry I couldn't resist
Edited by: "jimmy_the_fridge" 20th Nov
jimmy_the_fridge20/11/2019 23:47

If you are standing behind the freezer the left hinge will be on the …If you are standing behind the freezer the left hinge will be on the right. Hth.Sorry I couldn't resist

Why do you stand behind your freezer?
MIDURIX21/11/2019 00:00

Why do you stand behind your freezer?

We all have our predilections.
Thank goddness for Hokukdeals so I will double check at the shop ,it will sound like I know what I am talking about..will pretend I am asking for a "friend"
jimmy_the_fridge20/11/2019 23:47

If you are standing behind the freezer the left hinge will be on the …If you are standing behind the freezer the left hinge will be on the right. Hth.Sorry I couldn't resist

If anyone should know, then it's jimmy_the_fridge.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions