Groups

Which sim deal is better?

Right I am stuck in a dilemma here. I have recently taken out this Vodafone sim deal below and have 14 days to cancel

Vodafone Sim Deal
    20GB Red Value Bundle
    Vodafone 3-in-1 SIM 12 month agreement
    20GB 4G UK Data
    Unlimited UK minutes
    Unlimited UK texts
    4GB inclusive roaming data
    Unlimited inclusive roaming minutes and texts
    Your choice of entertainment for 12 months: - Spotify/ Sky Sports Mobile / NowTV

Works out £10P/M after £146 cash back

Now i see THREE are doing a deal

Three "Advanced" Sim Only
    30GB 4G UK Data
    600 UK Any Network minutes
    Unlimited UK texts
    Roaming is inclusive to your monthly plan
    £18 p/m direct from THREE + £65 Quidco = £12.58 P/M)

Both deals also include tethering. Which deal is better? Should I cancel the Vodafone deal and go with THREE?

5 Comments

Try find 1 with ee, vodaphone signal is awfull, all good having loads of data and stuff but if you got no signal it means sod all, ee are by far the best

Three best of the 2 for signal and can be called for free

Capped

Original Poster

Already been with EE when I left Virgin Mobile who restricted me to 3G speeds for so long. I think i might just choose THREE consideing the extra data. I would never run up 600min anyway.

Which network is better for 4g speed? I tested the vodafone and was getting 29mbps d/l and 16mbps u/l

GoonerGetYa

Already been with EE when I left Virgin Mobile who restricted me to 3G … Already been with EE when I left Virgin Mobile who restricted me to 3G speeds for so long. I think i might just choose THREE consideing the extra data. I would never run up 600min anyway.Which network is better for 4g speed? I tested the vodafone and was getting 29mbps d/l and 16mbps u/l

In London EE has the best signal in my opinion.

I've been trying to find a similar deal on their network but struggling to find anything near the price of the deals you mentioned.

Out of the two, I'd go for Vodafone. Never been impressed with the data speeds of 3, regardless of coverage/location.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions