Groups

which smartphones (under £400) E71 vs E75 vs T-Mobile G1 vs Blackberry 8900 vs ????

will soon need new contract. thinking of getting smartphones that has offiice capability..

would want XPeria but way too expensive for me

appreciate your helps... thanks!

11 Comments

Moved to Misc. Feedback is for HUKD-related problems, queries and suggestions only. Thanks.

iPhone.

Original Poster

The JFK;5061143

iPhone.

surprisingly i found touchscreen not to my liking (currently have Prada)

thanks anyway

I can't get used to touchscreen phones (boyfriend's got an Omnia). I love my Blackberry Curve, so easy to use so I'd imagine the 8900 would be the same.

If it was my choice, I'd go for that

8900 is amazing....had it a week and its the most perfect phone ive had!! deffo reccomend

Original Poster

two votes for 8900 then...

of all blackberry, 8900 is the most stylish i must say

E71 is great if you're with 3 £20 a month 18 months free internet up to 1gb including youtube etc. and quite a good phone aswell :thumbsup:

g1 is the best

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5061916

E71 is great if you're with 3 £20 a month 18 months free internet up to … E71 is great if you're with 3 £20 a month 18 months free internet up to 1gb including youtube etc. and quite a good phone aswell :thumbsup:

yea e71 recieved 10 out of 10 from trustedreview.com!
    only thing is it doesnt support office 2007 whci is still a big factor to me

Original Poster

csamual;5061946

g1 is the best

unfortunately its not too beautiful is it?

nuabdi;5062066

yea e71 recieved 10 out of 10 from trustedreview.com!only thing is it … yea e71 recieved 10 out of 10 from trustedreview.com!only thing is it doesnt support office 2007 whci is still a big factor to me

I have not used M$ products on most of my computers for quite a while. Open office has handled everything fine in the M$ formats.

I have an E71 - if you can send me a file in a format you would wish to use - I will see if the phone can deal with it.

Just tell me what you would like me to check.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3271153
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions