Which Soundbar to go for?

Found 1st Jan 2015
hi All

stuck on deciding what soundbar i should go for.

I'm deciding between Samsung hw j550, bose solo 5 or the Azatom stealth bar.

I'm edging towards the azatom stealth bar then thinking of buying the wireless sub separately. has anyone seen or got one that would recommend?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
LG HS9 (part of the Music Flow multi room speaker range). Sound is class, 700 watts 3D surround sound.
LG HS9 (part of the Music Flow multi room speaker range). Sound is class, 700 watts 3D surround sound.
walesy

LG HS9 (part of the Music Flow multi room speaker range). Sound is class, … LG HS9 (part of the Music Flow multi room speaker range). Sound is class, 700 watts 3D surround sound.

​if he/she is looking at soundbars that are around 320w, 700w maybe a slight overkill! unless you have a huge room 700w would be kind of a waste
walesy

LG HS9 (part of the Music Flow multi room speaker range). Sound is class, … LG HS9 (part of the Music Flow multi room speaker range). Sound is class, 700 watts 3D surround sound.

​thanks but its got to be out of the 3 mentioned. the hs9 is overkill tbh.
did you make a decision as i am currently in a similar boat looking at both the stealthbar and the solo 5.
While checking out your three selection I came across this link - think I would prefer the Yammy
did you or trevwmitchell ever make a decision? I find myself in same place and would appreciate your views post purchase
The best soundbar under 200 Today are:

1 - Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II
2 - LG Electronics NB3530A Sound Bar System
3 - VIZIO S3821w-C0 38-inch
4 - Samsung HW-K360 2.1 Channel 130 Watt
5 - JBL Cinema SB100 Soundbar Speaker System
6 - Pyle WiFi Sound Bar Speakers
7 - Apex Digital ASB-900 40 Inch

Check also this link of best Budget Sound Bar
I went for azatom, loved it but had to return it as it had a fault, initially I had good customer service from azatom when I was willing to try various things to fix the soundboard, however after about 9 months for trying various things I decided that I wanted a refund, they then went into fight mode as did I, needless to say I won and I got my refund and purely due to the way in which it was handled I will never buy another azatom product even though my soundboard was amazing when it was not faulting..... I ended with with an LG which is also pretty good and the big advantage with it is that it had an ir repeater but in...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants