Groups

??? Which star sign quiz ???

1. If you were born at the end of May what star sign would you be?

2. Which sign is represented by a goat?

3. If you were born on 1st April what sign would you be?

4. If you were a strong silent type, solid & steady but sometimes downright obstinate what sign would you be?

5. How many signs does the horoscope have?

6. Cancer is nowadays represented by a crab, how was it represented in early astrology?

7. Two of the water signs are Cancer & Scorpio, what is the third?

8. What is the only sign not represented by a living creature?

9. What are the fire signs?

10. The sign Virgo belongs to which element?

13 Comments

1) gemini ( my mums sign)
    2) capricorn ( my sign)
    5)12
    libra ( my dads sign!)

edit
    3) Aries

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1840612

1) gemini ( my mums sign)2) capricorn ( my sign)5)128) libra ( my dads … 1) gemini ( my mums sign)2) capricorn ( my sign)5)128) libra ( my dads sign!)

WELL DONE, SO FAR SO GOOD ..........:thumbsup:

1. If you were born at the end of May what star sign would you be?
    GEMINI
    2. Which sign is represented by a goat?
    CAPRICORN
    3. If you were born on 1st April what sign would you be?
    ARIES
    4. If you were a strong silent type, solid & steady but sometimes downright obstinate what sign would you be?
    TAURUS
    5. How many signs does the horoscope have?
    6. Cancer is nowadays represented by a crab, how was it represented in early astrology?
    LOBSTER
    7. Two of the water signs are Cancer & Scorpio, what is the third?
    PISCES
    8. What is the only sign not represented by a living creature?
    LIBRA
    9. What are the fire signs?
    LEO ARIES SAGITARIUS
    10. The sign Virgo belongs to which element?
    EARTH

1. Gemini
    2.Capricorn
    3.Aries
    4.Taurus?
    5.12?
    6.dunno
    7.Aquarius?
    8.Libra
    9.dunno
    10.fire?

Original Poster

Which star sign quiz

ANSWERS

1. Gemini

2. Capricorn

3. Aries

4. Taurus

5. 12

6. A crayfish

7. Pisces

8. Libra, Scales

9. Aries, Leo & Sagittarius

10. Earth

Original Poster

badmanmeow;1840656

1. … 1. Gemini2.Capricorn3.Aries4.Taurus?5.12?6.dunno7.Aquarius?8.Libra9.dunno10.fire?

6/10 Not too bad

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1840647

1. If you were born at the end of May what star sign would you be? … 1. If you were born at the end of May what star sign would you be? GEMINI2. Which sign is represented by a goat? CAPRICORN3. If you were born on 1st April what sign would you be? ARIES4. If you were a strong silent type, solid & steady but sometimes downright obstinate what sign would you be? TAURUS5. How many signs does the horoscope have? 126. Cancer is nowadays represented by a crab, how was it represented in early astrology? LOBSTER7. Two of the water signs are Cancer & Scorpio, what is the third? PISCES8. What is the only sign not represented by a living creature? LIBRA9. What are the fire signs? LEO ARIES SAGITARIUS10. The sign Virgo belongs to which element?EARTH

8/10 S W is our winner. well done:thumbsup:

bellabonkers;1840612

1) gemini ( my mums sign)2) capricorn ( my sign)5)128) libra ( my dads … 1) gemini ( my mums sign)2) capricorn ( my sign)5)128) libra ( my dads sign!)edit3) Aries

bah, i had got em all right if i'd looked them up...at least this was off the top of my head lol:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1840681

bah, i had got em all right if i'd looked them up...at least this was off … bah, i had got em all right if i'd looked them up...at least this was off the top of my head lol:thumbsup:

I know, they are tooooo fast on here, sometimes they get them before i've posted them !

uSED TO BE INTO THE WHOLE STAR SIGN THING WHEN I WAS TEEN, HAD LOADS OF BOOKS ON IT AND STUFF!!

Sheriff Waffles;1840693

uSED TO BE INTO THE WHOLE STAR SIGN THING WHEN I WAS TEEN, HAD LOADS OF … uSED TO BE INTO THE WHOLE STAR SIGN THING WHEN I WAS TEEN, HAD LOADS OF BOOKS ON IT AND STUFF!!

cool, my 'thing' was interpreting dreams! lol

Some of them 'dream' books used to freak me out, I dreamt of rats once and the book said it was a bad omen and i should be wary of strangers!!??
    Some of my dreams were well weird, I used to bore my family senseless practically every other morning with my 'weird dreams'

4) I'd have had to say taurus without seeing/knowing the answer anyway as it describes me to a Tee!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2137
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30123
      3. Spotify Family Premium share823
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616

See more discussions