Groups

Which store sells travel size sewing (needles and threads) kit?

It might be a stupid question but I'm a guy living by myself and need to try and sew a loose button back on a shirt. I want to find a travel size sewing kit that have needles and different colour threads and maybe one of those knife thing that is used to pick out the threads. I hope to just get it in town instead of buying it on ebay and don't really know where to look. Would these be available at maybe places like poundstore or maybe woolsworth?

7 Comments

PoundLand:thumbsup:

woolsworth id say!

A housewife it's called. Wilkinsons.

Superdrug maybe:? they do all the small travel wash stuff - worth a try

Ooh Tescos, £3.49 and full of stuff I have no idea what it is...... but included about 12 colours of cotton, a pack of needle, pins, a white pencil, scissors, tape measure and loads of these other weird looking things.
    Had to get cotton and needle to sew my halloween outfit - wish I'd sent it to my mums instead!!

And yeah it's got a picky thing

Original Poster

thanks all. The tesco seems good but none near me so i'll check out poundland first. repped all

Your get one in your xmas cracker now!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767105
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114440
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1435
      4. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1021

See more discussions