Which super mario game for ds

Help my 5 yr old son is after a mario game for his ds and he keeps telling me its the 1 where he is a helicopter and i have no idea which 1 it is any answers

7 Comments

Probably New Super Mario Bros - there's a bit where Mario can jump high in their air and spin round like a helicopter's blades would. I think it shows that bit on the TV advert so maybe that's where he saw it..

see 12seconds into the tv ad - that's the bit i'm talking about: youtube.com/wat…rD4

Original Poster

Thanx very much

yeah was gonna say the same, my 6yr old and his friends all love it. mario can put on a helicopter suit ;-)

He's probably seen the advert on the TV for Super Mario Bros WII where you can fly like a helicopter, unfortunatly it's not on DS only WII

He'll love New Super Mario Brothers I'm sure.

I thought it was great and I'm er twenty odd

Lornypops;7884133

He's probably seen the advert on the TV for Super Mario Bros WII where … He's probably seen the advert on the TV for Super Mario Bros WII where you can fly like a helicopter, unfortunatly it's not on DS only WII

+1 I sooooo want this game too :lol:

my boy has it on ds!

maybe from usa?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
    2. What is there free to do in your town?25
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
    4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions