Which Switch Streetfighter game is best please?

Posted 15th Jul
I am going to buy a Streetfighter game. I see a Streetfighter Anniversary Collection & a Ultra Streetfighter II ... to anyone who knows, which do you prefer and why please? Answers on a postcard will not be counted
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
What console are you playing on? If PS4, street fighter V has just been added to PS now, if you’re not a ps now subscriber you can get a weeks trial first.
Kratos6915/07/2020 13:17

What console are you playing on? If PS4, street fighter V has just been …What console are you playing on? If PS4, street fighter V has just been added to PS now, if you’re not a ps now subscriber you can get a weeks trial first.

On the Nintendo Switch please
Jump_Out_Gang15/07/2020 13:18

On the Nintendo Switch please

Ah sorry mate, can’t help you there I don’t have one. Hopefully others can chime in.
You get more games with the Collection, Ultra Street Fighter 2 is a remaster of Street Fighter 2 and has more content, so if you really like Street Fighter 2, you can get that. But otherwise the Collection has the original Street Fighter 1, 2 and 3 as well as Alpha 1, 2 and 3. You're probably better off with that
Edited by: "xbox-360-elite" 15th Jul
xbox-360-elite15/07/2020 18:18

You get more games with the Collection, Ultra Street Fighter 2 is a …You get more games with the Collection, Ultra Street Fighter 2 is a remaster of Street Fighter 2 and has more content, so if you really like Street Fighter 2, you can get that. But otherwise the Collection has the original Street Fighter 1, 2 and 3 as well as Alpha 1, 2 and 3. You're probably better off with that

Thanks, I am actually thinking maybe Ultra is best fit for me as I have no knowledge of street fighters 1 & 3. I assume they are not as well known for good reason?
Jump_Out_Gang16/07/2020 11:53

Thanks, I am actually thinking maybe Ultra is best fit for me as I have no …Thanks, I am actually thinking maybe Ultra is best fit for me as I have no knowledge of street fighters 1 & 3. I assume they are not as well known for good reason?

1 is basic. 3 is very well known and considered quite good, Alpha 1, 2 and 3 are pretty known too, they're separate games within the collection. Street Fighter 2 is by far the biggest and most well known though, but it is included in the collection along with some variants.
Ultra is just an upgraded version of SF2, with updated graphics, characters, and I think a Switch hadouken mode with the motion controllers.
I searched on Youtube, you can see some of the differences here.
youtube.com/wat…uWw
At 00:45, you can see the collection and all the games you get with it. At 2:46, you see Street Fighter 2 in the collection, which shows you the version of Street Fighter included in the collection.
At 6:00, it's Ultra Street Fighter 2, the one game, but as you can see it's an updated version with some new characters and graphics

Hope that's more clear but any questions just ask
Edited by: "xbox-360-elite" 16th Jul
xbox-360-elite16/07/2020 14:41

1 is basic. 3 is very well known and considered quite good, Alpha 1, 2 and …1 is basic. 3 is very well known and considered quite good, Alpha 1, 2 and 3 are pretty known too, they're separate games within the collection. Street Fighter 2 is by far the biggest and most well known though, but it is included in the collection along with some variants. Ultra is just an upgraded version of SF2, with updated graphics, characters, and I think a Switch hadouken mode with the motion controllers.I searched on Youtube, you can see some of the differences here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2t7TorkuWwAt 00:45, you can see the collection and all the games you get with it. At 2:46, you see Street Fighter 2 in the collection, which shows you the version of Street Fighter included in the collection.At 6:00, it's Ultra Street Fighter 2, the one game, but as you can see it's an updated version with some new characters and graphicsHope that's more clear but any questions just ask

That's great. Thank you for adding that!
Jump_Out_Gang16/07/2020 11:53

Thanks, I am actually thinking maybe Ultra is best fit for me as I have no …Thanks, I am actually thinking maybe Ultra is best fit for me as I have no knowledge of street fighters 1 & 3. I assume they are not as well known for good reason?

SF3 is actually really good, especially 3rd strike, but by then Tekken 3 was king of the arcade fighters.
SF alpha 2 is pretty good too.

In the collection there's bound to be one you like even if it's just one of SF2 games.
Post a comment
@
    Text