Groups

Which tablet is better? The Bush Spira B2 10 Inch FHD 32GB or the Lenovo A10-70 Full HD? I have read so many reviews that I am now just confused! Any help would be great. Thanks.

I have looked at other tablets but these two seem good value, it's for my 10 year old. She will likely be on YouTube and play the odd game.

10 Comments

Lenovo have a better reputation, I think, the Bush tend to be rebranded.

I'm tired, have corrected my spelling mistake!
    Edited by: "stec77" 13th Dec 2016

Original Poster

stec77

Lenova have a better reputation, I think, the Bush tend to be rebranded.

Thanks for your response. I think I have been leaning more towards the Lenovo but reviews seem good for both!

Edited by: "Jeleigh" 13th Dec 2016

Not sure about a Lenova [ fake Chinese copy :-) ] but I have a Lenovo 8" and it's great . Good screen , fast too , never had any problems with it . I personally dont buy Bush ,Goodmans stuff anyway.

Lenovo.

Original Poster

ricko

Not sure about a Lenova [ fake Chinese copy :-) ] but I have a Lenovo 8" … Not sure about a Lenova [ fake Chinese copy :-) ] but I have a Lenovo 8" and it's great . Good screen , fast too , never had any problems with it . I personally dont buy Bush ,Goodmans stuff anyway.

Ha! Thanks Ricko! Lenovo it is then. I get 10% off at Argos too so good deal for me

Original Poster

ijw0161

Lenovo.

Straight to the point - I like that! Thanks

Original Poster

stec77

Lenovo have a better reputation, I think, the Bush tend to be … Lenovo have a better reputation, I think, the Bush tend to be rebranded.I'm tired, have corrected my spelling mistake!

I actually questioned myself as to whether it was the Lenova when I saw how you had spelt it! Getting too late for thinking!

stec77

Lenovo have a better reputation, I think, the Bush tend to be … Lenovo have a better reputation, I think, the Bush tend to be rebranded.I'm tired, have corrected my spelling mistake!

No bother , I'll you off with the spelling but dont let happen again ........it confuses me.

Definitely the Lenovo, is a better machine overall

Original Poster

lucauk

Definitely the Lenovo, is a better machine overall

I think I've found the winner! Thanks ☺
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010