Groups

Which to get? House of the dead or dead rising??

Title says it all, i'm wanting to get a zombie shoot em up type game for the wii and wanted to know which one people think is the best, either House of the dead: overkill or Dead rising: chop till you drop. I really like gore and stuff if that makes a difference, i'm not sure if one is much gorier than the other. I realise everyone will have different opinions but im at a deadlock about which to get and i need one of them!
    Cheers in advance

5 Comments

Hard to compare as they are both entirely different kind of games. House of the Dead is an on the rails light gun game. Dead Rising is a free roaming and in 3rd person. Both are good, although Dead Rising will take far longer to complete

Original Poster

autolesbona;4622057

Hard to compare as they are both entirely different kind of games. House … Hard to compare as they are both entirely different kind of games. House of the Dead is an on the rails light gun game. Dead Rising is a free roaming and in 3rd person. Both are good, although Dead Rising will take far longer to complete

Aaaah, thanks, i didnt realise house of the dead was an on the rails type game, that makes it much easier cos i'm looking for somthing where i can roam around killing things and something that will last so dead rising it is!
    Thanks a bagillion, for this you will recieve some rep (only one, not a bagillion though)

Banned

its a shame they killed dead rising on the wii

crispwarez;4623256

its a shame they killed dead rising on the wii

your not wrong, it is a truly awful game.

HOTD:Overkill is bloody brilliant though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?11
      2. Ditched Sky1113
      3. Tough Doggy Ball Recommendations, Please?914
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)56

See more discussions