Which town has the most shops

In Eastbourne we have the major grocers like Sainsbury, Asda, Waitrose etc but we do not have a Wilkinsons, Netto, Makkro, Home Bargains so which town has the most or all of the hot deal outlets.

10 Comments

Not too sure. I haven't done a count of the number of shops in the 1067 towns in England lately. :whistling:

Original Poster

Foxy102;6205965

Not too sure. I haven't done a count of the number of shops in the 1067 … Not too sure. I haven't done a count of the number of shops in the 1067 towns in England lately. :whistling:

Oh yes, very humerous.... some people will be aware that they are able to take advantage of a large amount of deals because they have all the outlets in their town.

Banned

Landan Town...

FilthAndFurry;6206066

Landan Town...

Is that Landan in the Sarf East?

Banned

Foxy102;6206489

Is that Landan in the Sarf East?

Sarf East Ingerland you mean???

To answer the question, I reckon it'll be up north somewhere. Generally where the poorer people live is where the cheaper stores will be.

Campden

Obviously London, but then the stores will be well spread out. Manchester/Sheffield/Leeds all have a lot of stores and closer together.

Skusey - thats a really disturbing picture of moz. Hate to think whats going on that we can't see...

nikkib123;6207200

I think he is gaining pleasure from a chrysanthemum

More likely a vegetarian daffodil :thumbsup:

jah128;6207175

Obviously London, but then the stores will be well spread out. … Obviously London, but then the stores will be well spread out. Manchester/Sheffield/Leeds all have a lot of stores and closer together.Skusey - thats a really disturbing picture of moz. Hate to think whats going on that we can't see...

nikkib123;6207200

I think he is gaining pleasure from a chrysanthemum

jah128;6207508

More likely a vegetarian daffodil :thumbsup:

leave God out of this:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions