Which travel insurance provider would you recommend?

Found 18th Apr
Looking for a good quality one not a fag packet one. Heard lv is very good when you need them?
Community Updates
11 Comments
One ACL while skiing and one parental death later, I would back that recommendation. Its not the premium that counts, it's the claims line help and understanding.

They also have good medical notification as you age. You must notify if referred to a consultant whereas most now want to know if you see the Quack for anything. I notified them of kidney stones a few years ago and I remain covered with no loading.
Good to know ccnp I went with more than this year as they were always good when I had to claim on breakdown insurance. Hopefully won't have to use them.
Check the comparison sites +MSE site to ensure that you are getting the cover you need.
Then go to TOPCASHBACK/QUIDCO to buy it.
You've checked it's not included with your bank account, OP?
I don’t think anyone has answered the question correctly. I think what the op is looking for is if anyone has made a claim through their travel insurance company and any experiences they would be willing to share. Op see if this helps boughtbymany.com/new…ce/.

Fortunately I have not made a claim as yet.
sydney8714 m ago

I don’t think anyone has answered the question correctly. I think what the …I don’t think anyone has answered the question correctly. I think what the op is looking for is if anyone has made a claim through their travel insurance company and any experiences they would be willing to share. Op see if this helps https://boughtbymany.com/news/article/top-10-travel-insurance/.Fortunately I have not made a claim as yet.

Yea that's what I am looking for.

Sorry guys my fault for poor wording should have expanded more

Who do you use for your insurance?
Have noticed lv is not cheap £25 for 4 nights in Budapest and £30 for 7 nights in tenerfie. I don't mind too much I just want to know someone has my ass if the worse was to happen
adamwilko0071 h, 15 m ago

Have noticed lv is not cheap £25 for 4 nights in Budapest and £30 for 7 n …Have noticed lv is not cheap £25 for 4 nights in Budapest and £30 for 7 nights in tenerfie. I don't mind too much I just want to know someone has my ass if the worse was to happen

If you are going to Europe then get an E111 card and I would say any reasonable rated insurance since the E111 would cover for anything that may occur.

e111.org.uk/ind…tml
Have had to deal with Multitrip.com (out of hours on the 24 hour support line) and they where very good. Was on holiday in Portugal and fractured my upper arm. Claim wasn't that big, only around 100 euro but could have been costly without the advice i.e no ambulance as it wouldn't have been covered because only a broken arm, also the advice to ensure a letter from Doctor to allow flight home as airlines can be very picky. Was on an annual gold level I think (the highest level one they do anyhow it was)
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 18th Apr
adamwilko0075 h, 18 m ago

Have noticed lv is not cheap £25 for 4 nights in Budapest and £30 for 7 n …Have noticed lv is not cheap £25 for 4 nights in Budapest and £30 for 7 nights in tenerfie. I don't mind too much I just want to know someone has my ass if the worse was to happen

You think £30 is dear for 7 nights ?
snoopy1810 h, 17 m ago

You think £30 is dear for 7 nights ?

Annual cover for family x4, Inc Usa and canada is £34 upwards.
I spend around £45 on a good one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants