Groups

Which Treadmill should I get?

It's for my Mum, she wants a foldable one that folds actualy FLAT.

I have two to chose from at the moment, one is on ebay it's a cataloge return and comes with no warranty, I'd be picking it up from them, it's the reebok i-run which I know is a good machine for the money as I have read lots of reviews - £220 less £4 with voucher less Quidco.

The other option is the PowerTrek Slimline which is from an actual company and has very similar specs to the I-run, the only difference I can see is that you can't change the incline on it, comes with a 1 year warranty and 5 year on the motor, brand new, delivered to my door. But the site that is selling it (UKSportImports.com) seems to be the ONLY place that has it and I can't find any reviews of the actual treadmill -£239.95

My mind is broken and I can't decide, do I risk the eBay one without warranty but a machine I know to be good and worth the money -- or go with the safety of the one with the warranty but on a machine I know nothing about?

Any advice welcomed (except 'Why don't you just go running instead and save the money?' :P?)

1 Comment

Hiya within the last week Minstrelman was giving some stuff away and i think a treadmill was one of the items but he is based in Manchester , so depends if he still has it and where you are based.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28103
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047160
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2032

See more discussions