Which? trial, how long does it last?

Posted 14th Feb
I want to go for the £1 Which magazine trial with the Quidco/Topcashback offer, terms state that in order to get cashback i need to keep trial for 30 days, anyone done this and is the trial 30+ days? thanks in advance.
Community Updates
9 Comments
I cancelled mine within the 30day trial period and cash back was declined. You have to let it tick over into a subscription (@ 9.99 per month) to get the cash back. It does say this in the terms to be fair.
Ah, guess i'll give it a miss then, only wanted to check some dehumidifier reviews and thats it.
Nazhu14/02/2020 23:31

Ah, guess i'll give it a miss then, only wanted to check some dehumidifier …Ah, guess i'll give it a miss then, only wanted to check some dehumidifier reviews and thats it.

My partner and I both did the trial. The trial lasted for over 35 days. We cancelled the subscriptions 32 days after starting it. We got £5.50 cashback each and were not charged any extra.

When you sign up to the trial, they will give you a date upon which your trial will end. All you need to do is cancel the subscription any time between the 31st day and the trial end day.

Ah, guess i'll give it a miss then, only wanted to check some dehumidifier …Ah, guess i'll give it a miss then, only wanted to check some dehumidifier reviews and thats it.

Which models. Ill take a look for you?

So it's only £1 if you cancel within 30 days, I've heard of tight, but never that tight lol
notalwaysright1915/02/2020 00:59

My partner and I both did the trial. The trial lasted for over 35 days. We …My partner and I both did the trial. The trial lasted for over 35 days. We cancelled the subscriptions 32 days after starting it. We got £5.50 cashback each and were not charged any extra. When you sign up to the trial, they will give you a date upon which your trial will end. All you need to do is cancel the subscription any time between the 31st day and the trial end day.

Cool nice to know, might still give it a go

ArcadeAssassin15/02/2020 02:19

Which models. Ill take a look for you?

Wanted to check some 12L dehumidifiers for a small room, i know the Meaco 12L low energy is highly rated by Which? (20L version is best buy on Which?) also looking at electriQ 12L Portable dehumidifier CD12P and anything else of similar size and power (160-180 watts), thanks.

esar15/02/2020 08:21

So it's only £1 if you cancel within 30 days, I've heard of tight, but …So it's only £1 if you cancel within 30 days, I've heard of tight, but never that tight lol

This is hotukdeals lol, also want to try and get cashback without being charged for a whole months subscription
esar15/02/2020 08:21

So it's only £1 if you cancel within 30 days, I've heard of tight, but …So it's only £1 if you cancel within 30 days, I've heard of tight, but never that tight lol

That's not very nice.

And besides, this person doesn't mind spending the £1, they just want the cashback too.
My local library gives a subscription to which, might be worth checking yours.
notalwaysright1915/02/2020 11:35

That's not very nice. And besides, this person doesn't mind spending the …That's not very nice. And besides, this person doesn't mind spending the £1, they just want the cashback too.

That's why I put "lol" on the end, just a bit of HUKD humour lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants