Which TV ?

Posted 27th Sep
been looking for a TV I've seen 2 I like.
one is Sony BRAVIA KD55XG70 which I can get for £463 delivered or looking at the hisense h55b7100uk which I can get for £366 delivered...both look nice but which would you say is better one ?..can get them from very where I can pay monthly also which is bonus for me
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Zero.Chill27/09/2019 19:45

Comment deleted

Well yh that's why I'm asking I've heard Sony are good but also heard hisense are good at budget TVs also
Ok, well personally I would go for the Sony. They’ve been in the game longer, I’d generally expect better realiabilty, long term performance etc. IMO budget TVs aren’t as good from my experience ie connecting bluetooth, hard disk drives, using other features etc. But that’s just my opinion. I’d recommend going to the shop & checking them both out. My opinion is biased for a reason but I also believe you get what you pay for. Good luck!
Avoid hisense brought a new model recently b7500uk and it had dead pixels on panel but that wasn't the main issue it would not lip sync with any soundbar I had and I have 3 in the house. Any other TV has zero issues with the soundbars brought a sony XF9005 and it's stunning
Zero.Chill27/09/2019 20:04

Ok, well personally I would go for the Sony. They’ve been in the game l …Ok, well personally I would go for the Sony. They’ve been in the game longer, I’d generally expect better realiabilty, long term performance etc. IMO budget TVs aren’t as good from my experience ie connecting bluetooth, hard disk drives, using other features etc. But that’s just my opinion. I’d recommend going to the shop & checking them both out. My opinion is biased for a reason but I also believe you get what you pay for. Good luck!

When we worked in electrical retail. It was the Sony’s that had the most warranty repairs. Though that is going back to then Trinitrons.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants