Samsung PS42A456P

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
19 Comments

pics?

I've got the 37" version of the Toshiba in my bedroom, running my 360.

It's awesome.

I googled TV's for you mate and "came across" this particular beauty. What do you think?

http://www.subu.org.uk/files/minisites/1212/tv_licence.jpg

If you have that kind of budget m8, I wouldnt even bother with LG. You'd get much better top quality solid build TV's for that price; Samsung, Sony, Toshiba etc.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4544882

If you have that kind of budget m8, I wouldnt even bother with LG. You'd … If you have that kind of budget m8, I wouldnt even bother with LG. You'd get much better top quality solid build TV's for that price; Samsung, Sony, Toshiba etc.

lg and samsung have the best lcd screens though dont they?
i used to have a 32" and it was fab so really swayed towards that
i'd prefer something cheaper though.

buy a wii fit from amazon.

Original Poster

Titchimp;4544931

buy a wii fit from amazon.

dont like them. they bore the smeg out of me. plus im after the tv to play my 360 on

Original Poster

donnydude;4544873

I googled TV's for you mate and "came across" this particular beauty. … I googled TV's for you mate and "came across" this particular beauty. What do you think?

hahha.
serious thread dude =P

Ace Hayward;4544908

lg and samsung have the best lcd screens though dont they?i used to have … lg and samsung have the best lcd screens though dont they?i used to have a 32" and it was fab so really swayed towards thati'd prefer something cheaper though.

Samsung...without a doubt are superior in build quality, robustness and reliability....honestly couldnt say the same for LG based on my experience with their products...one time I had one of their TVs and due to a manufacturing fault in the TV, it caught fire internally and almost burned the house down.....would never buy one again. Bought a samsung and its solid m8.

If you after a good tv, why dont you look on John Lewis web site, I get a PS50A457 £599.00 Free delivery and 5 years warranty. Good luck.

Ace Hayward;4544946

hahha.serious thread dude =P

fixed

the lg's are way better than they used to be, have heard many good things

I've got a Bush personally.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4544949

Samsung...without a doubt are superior in build quality, robustness and … Samsung...without a doubt are superior in build quality, robustness and reliability....honestly couldnt say the same for LG based on my experience with their products...one time I had one of their TVs and due to a manufacturing fault in the TV, it caught fire internally and almost burned the house down.....would never buy one again. Bought a samsung and its solid m8.

every samsung i've seen has a weird kinda lag/ghost pic, seems weird. plus it'd drive me insane having to polish the edges all the time

mike07071964;4544951

If you after a good tv, why dont you look on John Lewis web site, I get a … If you after a good tv, why dont you look on John Lewis web site, I get a PS50A457 £599.00 Free delivery and 5 years warranty. Good luck.

cos thats over my budget and 50" when all the 1's i was lookin at are 42"

donnydude;4544957

fixed

har bloody har =P

Ace Hayward;4545084

every samsung i've seen has a weird kinda lag/ghost pic, seems weird. … every samsung i've seen has a weird kinda lag/ghost pic, seems weird. plus it'd drive me insane having to polish the edges all the time

lol yep, know wot you mean. Does my head in that as well. Dust shows up really easily on them...but hey, they're nice n shiny n stuff.. :-D

Original Poster

anyone?

I'm a Sony fan. I think the picture quality is excellent and the PS3 looks really good on it. I've got the 40" kdlv4000, which I think has just been discontinued to make way for the W4000, so you might be able to get a bargin on one.

Or my sister has got a 50" Panasonic, not sure which one, and the picture on that is really good too, even close up.

In future, I'd buy either one of these makes after seeing the picture quality first hand. Bit of a vague and useless reply, but just thought I'd let you know my opinion on them

Original Poster

Foxy102;4545683

Stretch your budget if poss and get one of these... … Stretch your budget if poss and get one of these... http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/348663/panasonic-tx-p42x10-plasma-screen-w

stretched as it is bud
Post a comment
@
    Text