Which TV help?

Posted 23rd Sep
So I'm hoping to buy a new TV maximum around 77 inches, was hoping to buy a OLED one but have heard these aren't the best, so which TV should I buy please also when would be the best time to invest in one? Now or on black Friday? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
What is your budget please. Distance from seating and angle from seating please
brailer23/09/2019 15:05

What is your budget please. Distance from seating and angle from seating …What is your budget please. Distance from seating and angle from seating please

My budget is around 1k, distance is about 6 and a half foot, it will also be on a wall
Are you looking for QLED?

Read this
cnet.com/new…on/
Edited by: "Cisco060606" 23rd Sep
OLED is a display technology, QLED is a model range. Comparing them is like comparing Electric cars to Fords. It's an odd way to think about the options.

FrankieThePanda23/09/2019 16:08

My budget is around 1k, distance is about 6 and a half foot, it will also …My budget is around 1k, distance is about 6 and a half foot, it will also be on a wall

The high end TVs are primarily focused on HDR these days, so unless you watch a lot of stuff in HDR (and there aren't that many things in it yet) I'd probably prioritise size over price. £1000 will get you a 75" this year but depending on brexit etc. it may just be the cheapest models and it may be worth going down in size a little for a mid-range 65".

TVs get cheaper as time goes on, so either the pre-Christmas discounts or the clearance of last year's models from March is a good time to buy.
Not sure where you have heard OLED aren’t the best, but I have nothing but praise for my LG OLED, love it.
Op can get an OLED for their budget but will be limited to a 55". It will be the best TV you could buy for picture quality, viewing angles etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants