Groups

Which TV is the best

looking for a cheapish LCD/Plasma
    for my parents seen these 2 have had bad reports about Samsung
    which one is better?

http://www1.uk.conrad.com/scripts/wgate/zcop_uk/~flN0YXRlPTQ3NzAyNjU4Mw==?direkt_aufriss_area=SHOP_AREA_17465&~template=PCAT_AREA_S_browse&p_page_to_display=&catalogs_sub_id=sub3&aktiv=3&navi=oben_2

5 Comments

I had a Samsung LCD and changed it for a Samsung 42" Plasma. Plasma is Fantastic. Natural Picture. 1 Million to 1 contrast Ratio, Almost Nil Response time. Picture is Quality like on the old CRTs:thumbsup:

me thinks you need to research a bit more.

First what are you looking for from the tv ie true HD/HD Ready ?Pixel ratio?respomse time?contrast ratio screen size, for instance many people purchase he 32 inch models nd find they need or could have done with larger.
    Plasma better picture (dispute over longevity ,less energy efficient)
    LCD ggod picture dependent on make size pixel ratio etc.... better longevity and more energy efficient(Allegedly)

Confused just go to a superstore and compare size picture and tell the sales guy not to bug you until you have had a good look around.The proof is in the viewing and you can check out comparison sites like tstfreaks cos for a small amount more you can get a better opicture and prices have dropped over the last year in preparation for newer models coing out for xmasand the new year.

My Dad and FIL both have Samsung plasmas, they are no where near as good as my Panasonic and the sound quality is terrible, i wouldnt have one myself

And pair of binoculars and watch next doors.....

deanos;6164420

My Dad and FIL both have Samsung plasmas, they are no where near as good … My Dad and FIL both have Samsung plasmas, they are no where near as good as my Panasonic and the sound quality is terrible, i wouldnt have one myself

I agree that the Sound aint Great:thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764414
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1735

See more discussions