Groups

Which TV out of these is best?

Hi

Please could someone advise me on which of the £399.99 TV's on the link below is the best. I'm going to use the 30% off code which would make them around £280.

I'm thinking of the Toshiba one that says 'new' next to it at the moment but im not to sure on TV's

Rep for help thanks.

additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/…der

10 Comments

Yeah I'd recommend the Toshiba av615 seems a good price! If not the new Samsung for £459 is good too

Either
    Samsung
    "LE32B450C4WXXC" 32in HD-ready Freeview LCD TV which is 50 pound more but i think worth it
    OR
    Toshiba "32AV615DB" 32in HD-ready Freeview LCD TV

But ad go for the samsungs ones 30 quid more and ones 50 quid more

The LG 3000 is a great tv but at £399 is very expensive. Not sure what you can get it for elswhere but you can get the LG 37" 3000 for £399.
    But if your able to pick the LG32" 3000 up for £280 then thats the one to go for. I've got the LG32"4000 which has the built in DVD. Thats the only difference and its an amazing tv. Also got the LG37" 3000 for my mother in law and its tops. If I was going to go for any tv other than sony it would always be an LG.
    uk.lge.com/pro…tml

Banned

the toshiba is better in all ways

dont think you are going to get much help here as everyone has their own views and whats better and whats not... LOL

Banned

without a doubt the toshiba every day of the week

Original Poster

om4r;5047759

dont think you are going to get much help here as everyone has their own … dont think you are going to get much help here as everyone has their own views and whats better and whats not... LOL

Yeah your right lol.

Gone for the Toshiba "32AV615DB" in the end as im on quite a tight budget. Came to £277.31 delivered after 30% discount and VAT reduction which I think is quite resonable :-D

Got 8% Quidco too:)

Rep left for all thanks

Banned

airey;5048003

Yeah your right lol.Gone for the Toshiba "32AV615DB" in the end as im on … Yeah your right lol.Gone for the Toshiba "32AV615DB" in the end as im on quite a tight budget. Came to £277.31 delivered after 30% discount and VAT reduction which I think is quite resonable :-DGot 8% Quidco too:)Rep left for all thanks

you've made the right choice

airey;5048003

Yeah your right lol.Gone for the Toshiba "32AV615DB" in the end as im on … Yeah your right lol.Gone for the Toshiba "32AV615DB" in the end as im on quite a tight budget. Came to £277.31 delivered after 30% discount and VAT reduction which I think is quite resonable :-DGot 8% Quidco too:)Rep left for all thanks

Good price. Enjoy!:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions